Captain
# 171
11-20-2013, 12:47 PM
My kdf tac has problems with the last 4 costume slots. The last 5 are honour guard armors, but only the 1st one works. The others dont.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Captain
# 172
11-20-2013, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincreos View Post
a uniform bug i've found is none of my characters can wear the fleet emblem anymore. i used to work then they fleet changed the emblem and now it just says invalid part everytime i try and use it.
The issue I found with this is the game will allow you to make a duplicate of someone else's fleet emblem for your fleet emblem, but when you try to apply it to your uniform it gives the error message as an invalid part. I had this issue awhile back myself and all that needed changing was a slight modification to my fleet emblem and it resolved the issue.
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet
Ensign
Sorry not trying to derail thread, but wondering if anyone knows if the Bev'es (open chest) model for KDF honor guard has been fixed? TY for any reply
Lt. Commander
# 174
11-21-2013, 01:01 AM
I noticed the "Diplomat" shirt has some clipping issues for female characters standing in the "feminine" position. The collar clips pretty well into the neck, unless I turn the "torso bulk" slider up, which is weird. I believe the winter coats work the same way.
Career Officer
# 175
11-21-2013, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoickes1 View Post
Sorry not trying to derail thread, but wondering if anyone knows if the Bev'es (open chest) model for KDF honor guard has been fixed? TY for any reply
Nop.

10 charecters -.-
Lieutenant
# 176
11-22-2013, 06:56 PM
In case art team checks this thread, I would like an update on the Gorn issues. http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...highlight=gorn
Rihannsu
# 177
11-25-2013, 04:59 PM
Also confirming that KDF allied Romulans can only use the helmet and vest of the Mk XII Omega outfit.

-Seacat
Captain
# 178
11-26-2013, 04:07 PM
Reman/federation 1 uniform has clipping issues with fleet emblem if more than 25% shoulder bulk is used.

Same uniform has clipping issues with voth soldier shoulder pads if 90%+ shoulder bulk is not used. Same uniform has drastic clipping with voth belt, and chest piece.

Voth lower cape passes thru character when blowing effect is applied, easily resolved by simply moving forward each time it occurs.

Voth chest gear and belts has sinking issue with this same and any romulan uniform that involves an undershirt. Parts of the belt and chest gear sink into the uniform top and pants.

Voth uniform has color changing issues when used on boff's, one piece of gear will alter color for multiple pieces at the same time.

All I have for now, but will try and provide more in future.
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet

Last edited by shadowwraith77; 12-02-2013 at 02:57 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 179
11-28-2013, 05:22 AM
Apparently, the skirt clipping issue (seams split when stomach slider is set above 60% and/or the hip slider is about 100%) is possibly solved.

At least on Tribble.

As I don't have holodeck access since the launch of season 8 and just recently (some hours ago) got a fix on Tribble, I can't tell if this clipping fix is already live. And as Tribble doesn't give you access on the TOS Romulan Uniform, I can't tell if that one's fixed, too.

~~~~~~~~~

There's another clipping issue, though. An old one, but I haven't seen any hint on it, here.
If a char is created with hips wider than the shoulders, the arms/hands will disappear in the hips.
Related to this, if a char with a stomach setting above 60% lies down on one of the lounge chairs on Risa (resort map), the hand will disappear in the stomach.
Not sure if this belongs here, though. If you think it does, I'll provide you with some pics. Just let me know.
"I came from a long gone time, saw many other times...
But I'm still a mere human."
Vice Admiral Chris Curtiss, Temporal Ambassador

Last edited by chrisolliec; 11-28-2013 at 05:31 AM.
Career Officer
# 180
12-01-2013, 12:19 PM
Didn't see this listed in the OP, so apologies if it's already been reported.

I just picked up the Wells uniform and it looks like the pants colors can't be matched to the top very well.

Example Male:
http://i.imgur.com/OBjGeuH.jpg

Example Female:
http://i.imgur.com/jPDM9pP.jpg

The pants just look like a dark gray instead of black which doesn't match to the top. Also as you can see from my sidebar there, these are specifically "Wells" pants and not the TNG split bottoms. Quite annoying since it's 200 lobi to get this set.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009