Lt. Commander
# 11
12-09-2013, 09:25 PM
I've hit T4 on my alt through this channel. And it's been smooth sailing for quite a while. I ran into some posturing at first, one captain threatened to squelch me from the channel, whatever that means.

Lately it's been an absolute cake walk. People know their roles, no one whines about 10%, and none of my teams have missed an optional since October. I also managed to pick up a purple weapons coil, which makes up for my eggshell shields until I hit T5.

And then I get to do it all again on my third character.

This channel absolutely rocks.

I forgot to mention, people still tend not to want babysitting duty on the Kang.

Last edited by afreeby; 12-09-2013 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Forgot about Kang.
Career Officer
# 12
12-15-2013, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by afreeby View Post
I forgot to mention, people still tend not to want babysitting duty on the Kang.

Always ask for heroes to defend kang!!!
Seven of Melmac
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-15-2013, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by afreeby View Post
I've hit T4 on my alt through this channel. And it's been smooth sailing for quite a while. I ran into some posturing at first, one captain threatened to squelch me from the channel, whatever that means.

Lately it's been an absolute cake walk. People know their roles, no one whines about 10%, and none of my teams have missed an optional since October. I also managed to pick up a purple weapons coil, which makes up for my eggshell shields until I hit T5.

And then I get to do it all again on my third character.

This channel absolutely rocks.

Just what we like to hear! Hope the games are still smooth sailing and enjoy the channel!

Good Luck and Good Hunting!

www.elitedefensestarfleet.com

/channel_join PublicEliteSTF
PublicEliteSTF Channel Info: bit.ly/PublicEliteSTFV2
WE WANT A KDF BOP 3 PACK!!
Lieutenant
# 14 Well done
05-26-2014, 08:10 AM
Ive been part of this channel for 2 days and the only response.

OMG

THat is by far one of the coolest channels ever. The sheer fact that there is people that want to team to fight is beyond cool. The events go fast, no mess no fuss. Really impressed.

One problem

I still have no clue what the codes mean. ICE is infected, the rest , wow , over the top.

But yeah, loving it too bits and thanks for the channel guys.
Whether you think you are right or wrong, either way you are RIGHT.