Lt. Commander
# 11
01-11-2010, 06:02 PM
I had account error and checked my email where it recommended uninstalling and then going to beta to download. I did so and it tells me I need to repost my code again. My account still shows my champions online closed beta stuff and my preorder but I can't redownload the game anymore.

Id really like to start it downloading before all the new beta folks start doing the same.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-11-2010, 06:02 PM
I imagine the problem is that the server is down and the error message is just generic.
It would be useful to know the following though. If i leave my downloader open while the server is down, and the server comes back up, will it automatically start up again or does it need to be restarted. I hope it works automatically as i'm gonna get some sleep and leave this bad boy on.

Hope the game servers hold up better.

Killy
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-11-2010, 06:03 PM
It's definitely because the Server's Down that we're getting the "Contact Billing Support Message".

I assure you.

Just gotta wait for them to fire up the server again, I guess.
Lt. Commander
# 14 Same problem with launcher
01-11-2010, 06:05 PM
I too have just downloaded installed and opened laucher to see that server is down so no biggie if it is but get lickle worried when i see at the bottom it says account error... my brother just jumped on and actually made it in game but got message saying can not enter at this time so has the server gone down within that last 40mins or do i really have a account problem

Lt. Commander
# 15
01-11-2010, 06:06 PM
Same problem here.
Lt. Commander
# 16 same issue
i can only presume it has to do with the server being down.

I didn't see a post about closed beta participants needing a different key or such...but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Some official notification on here would be nice...but this isn't a world ender for me.
Lt. Commander
# 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Trek
It's definitely because the Server's Down that we're getting the "Contact Billing Support Message".

I assure you.

Just gotta wait for them to fire up the server again, I guess.
Hope so, i logged in with my pc that i had done the torrent download from and it worked, tried my laptop which i had downloaded the previous closed beta software to and i got that message.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-11-2010, 06:08 PM
I hope my

Activated Features

* Star Trek Online Closed Beta
* Star Trek Online - Preorder
* Guaranteed Closed Beta Access - View Status

Doesn't mean I was allowed in closed beta and am not booted out of open beta. Anyone one else with this problem still have the beta section on the homepage?
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-11-2010, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by octopussoup View Post
I hope my

Activated Features

* Star Trek Online Closed Beta
* Star Trek Online - Preorder
* Guaranteed Closed Beta Access - View Status

Doesn't mean I was allowed in closed beta and am not booted out of open beta. Anyone one else with this problem still have the beta section on the homepage?
If you were in closed beta, then your key is upgraded to open beta access, or so i've heard.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-11-2010, 06:12 PM
I just opened Launcher, says server is back up, and im patching, although it appears i've lost the thirty-some percent i had previously downloaded.