Career Officer
# 1 The 'old' gorn look.
11-22-2013, 01:57 PM
I miss the original Gorn look that this game had at launch. I'm not saying they should go back to it entirely, but it would be nice to have it come back as an option!

I want a TOS era gorn, not an Ent era gorn.
Vice Admiral Aznia Deet, Federation Ambassador, U.S.S. Federalist
Captain
# 2
11-22-2013, 02:10 PM
They're gorn forever, I'm afraid. (Sorry... it was going to happen anyway, so we might as well get it over with.)

Slightly more seriously, the new STO gorn don't look like the ENT gorn as far as I remember, while the old gorn look... nothing like the TOS gorn. They were kind of cartoonish in my opinion.
Commander
# 3
11-22-2013, 06:19 PM
Better to put all three in, the TOS, and ENT with the STO Gorn, since they have 3 races according to memory beta.
Lieutenant
# 4
11-22-2013, 06:52 PM
Maybe if they ever fix tailor for them they might include them as options.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...highlight=gorn
Career Officer
# 5
11-22-2013, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmakepeace View Post
They're gorn forever, I'm afraid.
There's one left in the KDF Shipyard. He repairs your ship and when Cryptic tries to remove him, he goes on a rampage at Perfect World HQ.

I often join him, and he gives me discount repair vouchers for doing so.
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Non stop crashing and epic lagging are helpful in telling me it's time for bed or to go outside and get a life.
Captain
# 6
11-22-2013, 07:55 PM
I would love having the TOS Gorn and his uniform too.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Captain
# 7
11-23-2013, 12:23 PM
Some players still have them. They're super rare, but I still see them every so often. Would love to have them back.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Lieutenant
# 8
11-23-2013, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lincolninspace View Post
I would love having the TOS Gorn and his uniform too.
I've got to support this. I'd like to see TOS options for Gorn ... all the KDF groups really.
Career Officer
# 9
11-23-2013, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Some players still have them. They're super rare, but I still see them every so often. Would love to have them back.
Really? I had mine preserved for a long time, but eventually, the graphic just broke as if it was gone altogether, and my Gorn's head became invisible with two floating metallic eyepieces.

If it hadn't been for that graphical error, I would've never modified my Gorn's look.
Vice Admiral Aznia Deet, Federation Ambassador, U.S.S. Federalist
Career Officer
# 10
11-23-2013, 02:45 PM
Nice to know I still have something actually quite rare. I always make sure I never alter that slot in the tailor to preserve it for posterity and I am probably responsible for many old gorn sightings
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neriz --- Eleven --- S'alesh --- Nizalay and maybe the odd Fed char too.
Defecting from the Federation to the Romulans from May 21st