Ensign
# 1 Nukura rep
11-23-2013, 01:17 AM
I'm stuck on this rep, I need to get hold of a compressed cryo launcher. I've asked around and nobody seems to know where to get hold of it.

nb. not sure if this is the right place to ask :-S
Captain
# 2
11-23-2013, 01:22 AM
If I remember correctly, the ice shotgun is a Tier 5 unlock. Somewhere about an hour ago, I was looking through the stuff I can buy, and I happened to notice that the XII was the only version I saw, so that suggests that it is only made available at Tier 5.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Ensign
# 3
11-24-2013, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
If I remember correctly, the ice shotgun is a Tier 5 unlock. Somewhere about an hour ago, I was looking through the stuff I can buy, and I happened to notice that the XII was the only version I saw, so that suggests that it is only made available at Tier 5.
hmm fair enough, but the only rep project i've got left on nukura is the one that needs the cryo launcher... so I can't unlock tier 5 :-(. its the only thing you need in the project. so not sure what to do there... Got any ideas where else I can get the compressed cryo launcher?
Captain
# 4
11-24-2013, 01:30 PM
You don't need to do the weapon upgrade to go to t5. If you have full rep, you should just need to do the. Claim t5 mission in the upgrades slot
Chive on and prosper

Anarchy Nexus recruitment thread

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
Ensign
# 5
11-24-2013, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahminus View Post
You don't need to do the weapon upgrade to go to t5. If you have full rep, you should just need to do the. Claim t5 mission in the upgrades slot
Ah right i've just checked. didn't realise you could cancel projects haha! its all good now, I can move on