Captain
# 11
11-23-2013, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azniadeet View Post
Really? I had mine preserved for a long time, but eventually, the graphic just broke as if it was gone altogether, and my Gorn's head became invisible with two floating metallic eyepieces.

If it hadn't been for that graphical error, I would've never modified my Gorn's look.
Yeah, I saw one about a month or two ago, so I think there are a few left.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 12
11-24-2013, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmakepeace View Post
They're gorn forever, I'm afraid. (Sorry... it was going to happen anyway, so we might as well get it over with.)

Slightly more seriously, the new STO gorn don't look like the ENT gorn as far as I remember, while the old gorn look... nothing like the TOS gorn. They were kind of cartoonish in my opinion.
No they are not. Almost all of my Gorn are from before the change. The data is still there, just disabled.

And I DO want to have those options reactivated. Maybe as a lifetime subscriber perk perhaps?
Captain
# 13
11-24-2013, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwford View Post
No they are not. Almost all of my Gorn are from before the change. The data is still there, just disabled.

And I DO want to have those options reactivated. Maybe as a lifetime subscriber perk perhaps?
Nooooooooooo! I want them too!!!
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 14
11-25-2013, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Nooooooooooo! I want them too!!!
I might have a few extra. Send me a message and I will send them to you.