Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.35.20131117a.7

General:
  • Resolved an issue which was causing some players to crash at the loading screen.
  • Resolved an issue which was blocking progression in the mission "Mine Enemy".
  • Resolved an issue which sometimes made it so you could not slot a project in the Dyson Joint Command reputation system.
  • Added audio when picking up coins in the Battlezone.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
11-27-2013, 10:50 AM
I so hope that the audio for picking up battlezone coins is the coin sound from Super Mario Brothers
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for. Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Rihannsu
# 3
11-27-2013, 11:13 AM
No sonic the hedgehog
Captain
# 4
11-27-2013, 11:20 AM
Hey coldsnapped. Current build has batteries disappearing from the hot bar. Will the next push have this bug returned to holodeck?
Chive on and prosper

Anarchy Nexus recruitment thread

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-27-2013, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
I so hope that the audio for picking up battlezone coins is the coin sound from Super Mario Brothers
and i hope we have an option to turn it off again.

frankly picking up coins is not a good idea for star trek. if i wanted to play super nintendo, I'd do just that.

But on the positive side: thank you (cryptic) for the crash fixes and finally the fixes for the consoles in the kdf academy (exchange and bank).

I would like to add that the sound clicking in some zones still happens. This has been there since the introduction of LOR.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 6
11-27-2013, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahminus View Post
Hey coldsnapped. Current build has batteries disappearing from the hot bar. Will the next push have this bug returned to holodeck?
There was a fix put in for this issue which is currently on the build which is on Tribble. Are you still seeing this issue on Tribble today? We are having trouble reproducing this internally as the bug is not occurring for us. Any more information you can provide would be helpful.
Commander
# 7
11-27-2013, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grievas View Post
and i hope we have an option to turn it off again.

frankly picking up coins is not a good idea for star trek. if i wanted to play super nintendo, I'd do just that.
Beyond that I thought players having to compete with each other for rewards after accomplishing something was being phased out of MMOs in general. Competing with my friends for these just feels bad and kind of makes me not wanna do the battlezone at all.

IMO these should be automatically placed in our inventory at a scaling level so if you take a point mostly by your self you get 30, mostly with two people 15 and more than two people everybody gets 10.
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-27-2013, 11:54 AM
Its not working.

I'm still crashing with error ticket 25664664 on tribble. Seriously this is beyond a flaming joke now.
Captain
# 9
11-27-2013, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
There was a fix put in for this issue which is currently on the build which is on Tribble. Are you still seeing this issue on Tribble today? We are having trouble reproducing this internally as the bug is not occurring for us. Any more information you can provide would be helpful.
It was as of last night that the bug was occurring. Here is the original report

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=933651

It was during "skirmish" used a weapons battery and it disappeared from my hot bar
Chive on and prosper

Anarchy Nexus recruitment thread

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
Career Officer
# 10
11-27-2013, 12:15 PM
Fix sorting in the Exchange? Pretty please?

SERVER NOT RESPONDING (1701s)