Lt. Commander
# 1 cannot log in
01-12-2010, 04:47 AM
hello - i preordered the game some days ago and I resived the key for open beta , i followed the orders and registered it on this site. But now everytime I am trying to loginto the game i recive message "you not allowed to server at this time"
Is the beta not opened yet or is it some other problem? I cannot write tiket in support as well. Hope you can help me.
thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2010, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashlian
hello - i preordered the game some days ago and I resived the key for open beta , i followed the orders and registered it on this site. But now everytime I am trying to loginto the game i recive message "you not allowed to server at this time"
Is the beta not opened yet or is it some other problem? I cannot write tiket in support as well. Hope you can help me.
thanks
beta open 19:00 gmt+1 if i'm not mistaken on the 12th
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-12-2010, 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashlian
thanks
Open beta hasn't started. Official time is 10am PST... 5 hours from now to make it easy. In the future, please use search function. I have seen about a dozen threads started with the same question.
Thank you, have a nice day.
1.This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 30 seconds.
gahhhh...
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-12-2010, 04:50 AM
As in some other threads and the Launcher news: Open Beta starts today, at 10 A.M. PST. That is 10.00h in the morning, in the Pacific Standard Time.
If you are European, that is 6 P.M. ( = 18.00h) in London, 7 P.M. (= 19.00) in Berlin, Paris, etc.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-12-2010, 04:51 AM
Oww I am sorry then - it did not came to my mind. Thank you for help though ^^
Lt. Commander
# 6 omg
01-12-2010, 04:55 AM
Wow, I guess thats 2 pm for me lolol. AHHH but im awake now at 9 am!!!! DAMN YOU CRPTIC DAMNNN YOUUUU, KHAAAAANNNN!!! hahah jk, see you all online! ^^