Captain
# 751
11-28-2013, 02:24 AM
I like how the simplest solutions to the immediate problems never get done.

Get stuck in mission advancement - ADVANCE THE ******NED MISSION.

Click click done.

But no, they tell you file a bug report.

What about the ******ned character thats stuck until the global fix?

As it stands you cannot advance in the tutorial past a certain step due to a bug. Just fricken advance us. Easy and done.

Everything is OP, plz nerf
Fleet Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Ensign
# 752 trouble after patches
12-01-2013, 09:14 AM
Nayone else have to try and launch the game several times after a patch downloads? hate it
Ensign
# 753 Exchange
12-05-2013, 09:01 PM
HiHo

You Guys killed the Exchange, please repair it immediatly.

Before Season 8 starts everything was working fine, breing it back to that Point !!!

Live long and Prosper

Bye
Lieutenant
# 754
12-06-2013, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by westx211 View Post
I very much prefer swtor for their customer service as its taken at most a week for issues that can be resolved without a patch.
SWTOR? CS? You're lucky then.
Take this: I'm (I was) f2p there what means I had several restrictions that I would rather call penalties including non-access to forums. I bought a CC card for real money but when I wanted to activate that server said it's invalid... No problem s*** happens sometimes, but: since it's f2p I cannot write a post or send a pm to investigate this issue the only "hope" if I call the centre in USA for far much more money that the CC card costs (skype-->no success). Meaning I paid for nothing and no chance to resolve. So that's all about SWTOR and it's CS and that's why I left.

I don't want to start flaming or STO vs SWTOR topic but the last one is owning to lack of proper CS and if I say that way I'm very civilized.

~v
Ensign
# 755
12-06-2013, 10:21 AM
no clue if this is the right place to post this, and by now I don't really care, 76 pages of peoples gripes and tickets. I just want to log into the game.

Since yesterday's winter patch I haven't been able to make it to the character selection screen. It sits there trying to load and says "this program is not responding" when I click on the screen. I hoped the patch would help, but I still cant get past the black and green legacy of Romulus screen. Yesterday I noticed many other people on the forums had the same issue, but I cant find any answer to what I need to do to fix it. please help. My forsaken world game loads up fine, so it's not ARC.

Lt. Commander
# 756 Season 8 First Day
12-06-2013, 02:02 PM
As one of the... many... players who back during Season 7 logged into Tribble to test Season 8, crashed, reported the problem, was never able to play Season 8 on Tribble, kept reporting the problem, then logged into Halodeck on the first day on Season 8 just to crash... report the problem, and subsequently never get my PC to run Season eight until just this past patch Thursday.

I would just like to say I am enjoying the new content. But because I never once got any reply to any support ticket and it is clear Cryptic ignored QA testing feedback for months regarding the bug, I just want folks at Cryptic to know your support is horrible and customer service is invisible.

I know you don't give a **** what I think, that's plainly obvious in action, but I wanted to state my position here before I tell the rest of the world, as a courtesy.

V/r,

Ray
Career Officer
# 757
12-06-2013, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echodarksided View Post
I wanted to state my position here before I tell the rest of the world, as a courtesy.
What are you going to be doing to tell the rest of the world?
Career Officer
# 758
12-17-2013, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
Hi Captains,

There seems to be some confusion on how Support tickets work. Here is some information that may help:

All players are able to submit GM tickets in-game through the [?] icon on the mini-map. In-game ticket submission should only be for in-game issues or hacked account character restoration requests. If you need to submit a ticket about an out-of-game issue (billing, tech, community etc.), you will need to use one of the methods listed above.

A few important notes:
  • GM tickets and updates can be viewed in-game. Cryptic-only accounts can also view GM tickets via the Cryptic support website.
  • If you submit a ticket on the Cryptic support site, it forwards it to the PWE ticketing system. These tickets are handled via email -- to reply or update your ticket, just reply to the email you receive. For now, during the integration period, Cryptic-only accounts cannot view tickets submitted via the Cryptic support site (meaning, any non-GM tickets).
  • If you only have a Cryptic account (i.e. you have not linked your account to a PWE account), you will not be able to see status updates to non-GM tickets through either site. Updates will come via e-mail, to the email address associated to the account.
  • As always, you can send a direct email to customerservice@perfectworld.com. Emails sent to this address create a ticket in the PWE ticketing system and will be handled via email reply.

I hope this clears up any confusion

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

This is hilarious to me. After years, and "completing" the transition from Cryptic to PWE, the reporting system does not work.

Brandon, we met at STLV this year, we discussed bug issues, and the issues we discusses are still broken....6 months later...still broken...does this seem acceptable? I have placed tickets. I have posted thread. I have called the 800 number...I met you IN PERSON...and I still get only "form letters" from the system, and the bugs I discussed with you still exist (of course there are even more bugs now)

Then you guys promise a fix. You create a thread specifically for the accolade bug...it's still broken....this is why I stopped playing...this is why everyone gets fed up and leaves...all of my friends (2 fleets worth if players) have all quit. I quit....everyone is quitting. If you mention being a STO player in the gaming community you get joked on...I mean, really? Isn't this enough? Doesn't anyone at PWE believe in customer service and fixing bugs? I mean, all of the money I have given to support the games devs (probably not noticed yet because of all the new content and people buying) has stopped...I don't play, I don't support...you guys have all these silver players but us guys who actually spend a lot of money supporting this game are leaving..if you guys would actually fix stuff, I'd come back. If you make it so that we report and it's gets corrected, or even something as simple as letting us report, and having a REAL CS rep respond so we can talk with them, IMF probably come back.

Look, this system doesn't work at all. It's on both ends...players sometimes aren't clear, and people (if people) really read our reports, sometimes they just don't get what we're saying...

Example: I recently got married. (You met my wife during our honeymoon Brandon) and I have always been "Mr Smith" but during the name changes after we were married, Blue Cross starter referring to us (and ME) as "Mr Doe" and "Doe" was my wife's maiden name...I was never a Doe...how did this happen? Because some CS Rep made a stupid mistake and misread or mistyped something...this kinda crap happens with STO ALL THE TIME!!! Is a curse plaguing our society, so no wonder we see it here a lot. You guys need to start fixing bugs and letting PEOPLE TALK TO PEOPLE...at least until the vast majority of these bugs are worked out.
Career Officer
# 759 Hate doing it like this
12-20-2013, 06:32 PM
Im starting to think that every aspect of my account is bugged somehow.

Starting with here. I've been registered here for years but still cant post new threads, which makes it impossible to open a support requst.

I have an issue accessing my Rep won MACO and OMEGA uniform variants, I have put in two tickets on this and have not even gotten the automated response yet.

I keep having issue with my mail box constantly blinking and giving me the same message twice...
Ensign
# 760
01-01-2014, 05:41 PM
Yes hello new player I am having a crap ton of trouble with logging in.

I am logged into Arc and then I go to play startrek and it says my username/password is invalid?

I have not been able to figure out what's going on please help me I would like to play startrek online

Fleetminiatures@gmail.com
Closed Thread