Rihannsu
Basically, what will happen with all the Dyson Commendation Tokens we're given for daily missions once we reach Tier 5 of the Dyson Reputation?

I don't see any project that would allow us to exchange the Tokens for Dilithium or anything. Does such project only unlock at T5? I just wonder, because it would be kind of silly for us to keep getting the Tokens even after completing the Rep, with no way to use them.
Empire Veteran
# 2
11-15-2013, 06:09 AM
Yes, when you hit tier 5 rep, an update mission will unlock that requires one commendation, and gives you 960 dil and 20 dyson marks I believe.

Rihannsu
# 3
11-15-2013, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
Yes, when you hit tier 5 rep, an update mission will unlock that requires one commendation, and gives you 960 dil and 20 dyson marks I believe.
Thanks, good to know.
Captain
# 4
11-22-2013, 07:57 PM
Was just about to start a thread on this myself, it's good to see someone else already thought of it as well. Sure do hope they do have something to spend them on, because if not they are a big waste.

If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of the Romulan Tal'Shiar fleet
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
11-28-2013, 11:11 AM
Ya thanks for sayign that. but why is this reputation giving you so low dil rewards to you its liek just doing lots of mission inside the sphere only gives you about 240 dil like please gives us more then that.

I personnaly think that you should trade 1 DC for 1,000 dil.

And what i have seen is that the borg is the only rep that gives you the most dil.(My Opinion)

Admiral Eric of the U.S.S. Stargate 113X

Captain Kross of the I.K.S. SODA CRUSH/Vice Admiral S'Tev of the R.R.W. Destrov
Played STO since late Season 1 and to be exact 4th of July 2010