Commander
# 11
11-07-2013, 05:35 PM
Both of the Imperial delegations stood at attention for General Datlh`LaH. General Hegh'yIt and Admiral tr'Rllailiiu saluted Datlh`LaH, using the Klingon and Rihannsu Salutes, respectively.
Commander
# 12
11-09-2013, 12:55 PM
As the three honoured warriors walked down the hall toward the briefing room, there was a sense of a historic moment taking place. As they sat down at the table, an officer came into the room and briefed them all on the situation.
Ensign
# 13
11-10-2013, 11:43 AM
Datlh`LaH took his seat and listened to the officer debrief them. As he listened he watched the Romulan carefully. He knew there was no such thing as an honorable Romulan, though some were closer to the title than others. They existed in trickery and secrecy and Datlh`LaH doubted that even the destruction for Romulus could change that.

Datlh`LaH rested his hands on the table and waited for either Hegh`yIt or the Romulan to speak.
Empire Veteran
# 14
11-11-2013, 07:12 PM
Hegh'yIt surveyed the small room, and the two men seated at the table with him. One was a trusted comrade who he would be honored to die fighting beside. The other he would prefer to plunge his blade into above all else, but that was a feeling bred from decades, even centuries of trickery and deceit on the part of Romulans. It would take time, and deeds to make him feel different, but perhaps the time to begin was now.

Hegh'yIt inhaled sharply before speaking. "Understand, that we do not speak for the Klingon Empire as it is known by either the Romulan Republic or Romulan Star Empire. Just as I am sure that you do not speak for either of them. Also, we are not a dissident movement intent on overthrowing the current government. What we desire is for the Empire to grow in strength and honor, but we know that it cannot be done until our warriors open their eyes."

Hegh'yIt paused, looking at each man, before continuing. "The Klingon way is not the Romulan way, or the Federation way, just as your ways are not ours. The Klingon Empire has been changed by outside influences, and it is dooming our people and their way of life. Our Order is working to restore to our people what it means to walk as a Klingon, to walk as Kahless walked!" Hegh'yIt slammed his first to the table, denting the metal.

"Although our culture is in danger, we face an almost greater threat from outside. Forces are moving into the Alpha Quadrant that threaten to destroy us all. We cannot play around with these threats, but seek them out and cut them down where they live. I believe you Romulans feel the same way, and that is why you have sought us out."

Last edited by wretchedmani; 11-16-2013 at 01:45 PM.
Ensign
# 15
11-20-2013, 07:21 AM
Dalth`LaH grunted his agreement and looked at the Romulan Captain.
"I was present four years ago when a Romulan leader name Sevult came to my captain and my crew, I served with Starfleet at the time. He told so of his grandeur of reuniting the Romulans and forming an alliance with the federation. He was earnest and well intentioned in his desires. Unfortunately he was but one of a very small group. We agreed to sign a treaty with him and after he left to board his ship.
"Unfortunately he did not cover his tracks well, the Tal Shiar arrived and attacked, causing substantial damage to my ship and destroying this other romulan captain. I trust you were not that careless?"
Commander
# 16
11-21-2013, 05:51 PM
"The Tal Shiar is not a threat to this meeting, I can assure you of this General(s). The Tal Prai'ex has knowledge of many threats, which one do you refer to exactly, Dalth 'LaH?", tr'Rllailiiu raised his right eyebrow.
Ensign
# 17
11-23-2013, 06:45 AM
Datlh`LaH shrugged, "It would only be a pity to find ourselves so soon deprived of your company. With so many threats wishing to send you to Grethor, I wonder how concerned we should be one might succeed. In other words, if you immediately get yourselves killed, this alliance will not have proved as meritorious as it could be."
Commander
# 18
11-25-2013, 04:52 PM
"The Tal Prai'ex is much more powerful than you believe, General. We've matched the Tal Shiar at their own game for nearly 70 years, we will continue to do this, no matter what the situation may be, and we will assist the Order of the Watchmen in anyway that will benefit us both."

Last edited by bltrrn; 11-28-2013 at 05:31 PM.
Ensign
# 19
11-26-2013, 06:37 AM
Datlh`LaH grunted, satisfied. He looked to Hegh`yIt to continue the negotiations.
Empire Veteran
# 20
11-28-2013, 06:28 PM
To no one in particular, Hegh'yIt stated, "We may all be dead tomorrow, but I think we would agree, that our causes would continue."

Hegh'yIt now looked to the two men seated at the table with him. "The Tal Prai'ex is not a threat to the Order, and there is no strategic advantage in the Order making an enemy of the Tal Prai'ex. We both face greater threats and conquests. Perhaps even, we seek a similar goal. If you Admiral, can agree to a mutual aggression pact, and honor it with the shedding of green blood, then perhaps this can be the first step in something greater."