Captain
# 71
11-27-2013, 01:56 PM
I personally don't mind the bigger butt. But has anyone else looked at the ankles? They look different somehow.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 72
11-29-2013, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
But has anyone else looked at the ankles? They look different somehow.
Any screenies? I've not seen anything having logged into Tribble. I may have to modify my character's legs again but I shall have to wait for it to hit Holodeck.

I am liking the new facial details and the arms don't bother me too much, a small tweak here and there should sort things out, more tolerance changes to come I think, however I have no major complaints beyond my ones in the OP.
Captain
# 73
11-29-2013, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkafei View Post
Any screenies? I've not seen anything having logged into Tribble. I may have to modify my character's legs again but I shall have to wait for it to hit Holodeck.

I am liking the new facial details and the arms don't bother me too much, a small tweak here and there should sort things out, more tolerance changes to come I think, however I have no major complaints beyond my ones in the OP.
Not immediately. But finally got a good look at the characters, and the armpits of all things look awful.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 74
11-29-2013, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Not immediately. But finally got a good look at the characters, and the armpits of all things look awful.
I didn't notice this, I'll have to take another look sometime
Cryptic Studios Team
# 75
12-02-2013, 10:55 AM
Quote:
...and the armpits of all things look awful.
There hasn't been any changes that should have affected the armpits whatsoever. Is this a new issue?
Captain
# 76
12-02-2013, 11:04 AM
Maybe if everyone stops complaining about how the models look, Cryptic will stop "fixing" them. Then maybe, MAYBE, we can get some of the stuff that's really broken, fixed. Here's the deal folks, it's a three year old game. It's running on an aging, engine. The models are gonna look weird, and bad, by today's standards.
This all happened... more, or less.
Captain
# 77
12-02-2013, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticjoejing View Post
There hasn't been any changes that should have affected the armpits whatsoever. Is this a new issue?
I have not seen anything new with the armpits.
Btw, good change of the eyes. I didnt notice how bad they were until Ive see the new ones on tribble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capnkirk4 View Post
Maybe if everyone stops complaining about how the models look, Cryptic will stop "fixing" them. Then maybe, MAYBE, we can get some of the stuff that's really broken, fixed.
The guy in charge of the models is not going to fix crash or bugs, is like you ask a dentist to fix your car... and belive me, I am a dentist, I cant fix your car.

Sorry for bad english.

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com

Last edited by cerritourug; 12-02-2013 at 11:29 AM.
Captain
# 78
12-02-2013, 12:19 PM
Quote:
I may have a look sometime, it wouldn't surprise me if this gets missed in internal testing if you use a holodeck environment given how it has been noted Holodeck and Tribble servers handle certain things differently (graphics is one of these) I would suggest setting up a 3 screen computer and compare your drawing in the internal test with a Tribble copy and a Holodeck copy (if you don't already ) for best results
Captain
# 79
12-02-2013, 02:00 PM
Quote:
I'll have to look, but there was one character who looked like her arms were falling off. I'll have to get some screens.

Lt. Commander
# 80
12-02-2013, 02:10 PM
At one point around the mid 30s I read a post on "What to do when you turn admiral" and one of the first thing was to go out there and get that admiral coat.

Well I did and OMG! it gave me such a HUGE butt! But (!) if I return to my regular Sierra skirt, my bottom returns to its original size... I tried to shrink hips size to minimum but it didn't worked much. Go figure.

So, no admiral coat for me!
I'm sorry but women need to talk about these things.

EDIT: I pretty much felt like the Supermom in the Incredibles movie when she passes in front of a mirror...
"Starship captains are like children. They want everything right now and they want it their way. The secret is to give them what they need, not what they want."
- Scotty, to La Forge

Last edited by kublahkan; 12-02-2013 at 02:19 PM.
Closed Thread