Lt. Commander
# 1 Client not responding ???
01-12-2010, 06:21 AM
Hi guys, i have filed a support ticket a few days ago and have not heard anything back as of yet, maybe someone has experienced the same problem as i am....

Download the CB client from fileplanet last week sometime, got it all pacthed up and when i went to login after clicking the " Engage " button my video went to full screen as to start loading an intro but then instantly went to a 3/4 sized window thats blacled out but has the STO window around it where my mouse pointer turns to the blue circle thing and then just hangs there, no error messages or anything, finally i have start the task manager to shut it down and it says " Client not respnding " . I had chocked it up to a bad file download, filed a ticket and uninstalled everything, figuring id wait till the open beta file from atari and go from there, but i installed it last night and patched this morning and its doing the same thing...

I installed newest nvidia drivers, ran as administrator and still the " Client not responding " message in my task manager with no error messages...Please help, any info would be appreciated, im really looking forward to 1pm est...

Win7 64bit
Nvidia 260 maxcore
4 gigs ram
amd 6000+

Thanks,
Boancrushr
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2010, 06:36 AM
-Update-

After a 2nd uninstall/Reinstall it seems to be working fine now, see you in a few hours

Boan ~