Lieutenant
# 1 Fleet rank advancement - how?
11-25-2013, 09:20 AM
Hi guys,

I'm from a small startup fleet n we've just got to tier 1 of the mine. I thought I could start reaping the rewards of my contribution (20,000+ fleet credit so far) - but I found that I don't have access cos of my 'fleet rank'.

How do u advance in fleet rank? What's the best way of doing so?

Many thanks!
Career Officer
# 2
11-25-2013, 09:24 AM
You talk to one of your fleet's leaders and ask for a promotion, is how.
Ensign
# 3 Abandon ship!
11-30-2013, 02:38 PM
You can do that, but if no one is paying attention to your contributions and promoting you for the hard work you've been doing, I'd suggest leaving and finding a fleet that cares about you. You can always join ours!
Captain
# 4
11-30-2013, 04:50 PM
Promotions in fleets are (with one major exception) controlled by the leadership of each specific fleet. Therefor there is no definitive rule about how to get a fleet promotion. You should talk to your fleet leaders and find out exactly what the requirements for promotion in your fleet are. And if you don't get a clear and straight forward answer, then you should leave and find somewhere better.

There are plenty of lower level fleets looking for good members who are happy to donate and help them grow and they treat those members with respect. Those are the fleets you should be looking for.

If you do decided to leave, (shameless plug alert) we have two tier 2 fleets (1 fed/1kdf) that are always recruiting and our requirements for access for provisioned stores are very reasonable. If you're interested send me a pm and I'd be happy to welcome you in.
It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

And no repetitiveepic, I'm not sorry for any of my posts.
Captain
# 5
11-30-2013, 10:59 PM
if asking doesn't work you can come on over to Directive 010. I am one of the leaders and since we are a small fleet there is plenty of provisions available for you to spend your credits.

This is also an open invitation to anyone looking for a place to get fleet credits as well, we always have projects that need contributions.

Send me a PM or find me in game I am usually on Defera Invasion Zone.

Vice Admiral
Jeffry Caler
Commanding Officer
USS GreenBrier