Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Reputation System
Login

Commander
Is there a way to do this? If not, could a way to do this be worked on, please? Thanks.
Republic Veteran
# 2
11-28-2013, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sampa4 View Post
Is there a way to do this? If not, could a way to do this be worked on, please? Thanks.
The only way you can do that is have a character that is Tier 5 in a particular Rep system. If you have one character that is Tier 5 in all of the rep systems, use that character to get a token and then put it in the Account bank (this is needed, so if you don't have one, you'll have to buy one) as they're not able to be sent via mail. Once a character gets the token, that character will be able to claim the sponsorship and then get double Rep XP for the life of that character.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
11-28-2013, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sampa4 View Post
Is there a way to do this?
There is. Just have one level 50 character get to tier 5 Omega rep "the hard way." This character can now make Omega sponsorship tokens for all your other level 50 characters.

That's also the only way to do it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-30-2013, 02:45 PM
Hi ! is there a bug on that reputation systeme becose i cant get it to work,,

i folow the instruction on the relase note but cant get it is there a nother way to finaly get the t1 reputation?
Career Officer
# 5
11-30-2013, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwheeler View Post
Hi ! is there a bug on that reputation systeme becose i cant get it to work,,

i folow the instruction on the relase note but cant get it is there a nother way to finaly get the t1 reputation?
It is working fine, can you describe your problem in more detail.
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-30-2013, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgern View Post
It is working fine, can you describe your problem in more detail.
here it's i grind those token from my older t5 toon then i transfer it to another one that is also t5 in the same category so i do as they say in the release note i start a project in the let say omega t5 upgrade than cancel it ,an i try that in al 3 tab just can't get the t1 sponsor
Career Officer
# 7
11-30-2013, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwheeler View Post
here it's i grind those token from my older t5 toon then i transfer it to another one that is also t5 in the same category so i do as they say in the release note i start a project in the let say omega t5 upgrade than cancel it ,an i try that in al 3 tab just can't get the t1 sponsor
The character who receives the upgrade token has to use it in a special 'upgrade' project to accept it... The upgrade project does not bring you to Tier 1, instead, it halves the costs of all following projects until he finishes the top tier..

A character who is already Tier 5 in the same category has no benefit from the upgrade token, as he can no longer advance... It only helps characters who are lower then Tier 5 and have not finished the Rep category..

Last edited by grouchyotaku; 11-30-2013 at 08:12 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-01-2013, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchyotaku View Post
The upgrade project does not bring you to Tier 1, instead, it halves the costs of all following projects until he finishes the top tier..
No, it doubles the xp of each project. Same effect in the long run.
Career Officer
# 9
12-01-2013, 01:20 AM
No its not (the same effect)