Career Officer
# 141
11-26-2013, 09:13 PM
My submissions, first off is J'Tal, my Romulan Republic captain. Depending on the mission, J'Tall will either command his Falchion warbird, or his T'Varo warbird.

Next is my KDF character, General Rezra. An all femal Orion bridge crew and senior staff, aside from a Gorn tactical officer (he is immune to the pheromones of the Orion women). Rezra commands two ships, the Klingon carrier Fat Targ, and the captured Hogh Hev, a Feklhi carrier.

Rezra and her female crew wear the brown short jacket from the Winter Festival last year, as well as worn leather pants, and Klingon boots #1, and the round Orion shoulder pads. The Gorn wears the same pants and boots, as well as the veteran shoulder pads and guantlets.
Lt. Commander
# 142
11-27-2013, 02:03 PM

That's my Romulan crew. They're kept in stylisation close to the TNG/Nemesis uniforms, but more modern (no need to be either Fed or KDF when you are Romulan, right?).
Uniforms are identical for all crewmen, only captain has more ornate accents and shoulderpads with purple scarf, as a nod to the original ST.
Captain
# 143
12-01-2013, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
Here's my crew decked out in the new Voth Soldier Uniform:

Maybe stupid question, but where did you get it?

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-
T6 Guardian Class design / A 25th century Ambassador refit
Commander
# 144
12-01-2013, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yreodred View Post
Lobi store, 'tis your standard 200 lobi uniform.
Captain
# 145
12-01-2013, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undyingzero View Post
Thx

/10char

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-
T6 Guardian Class design / A 25th century Ambassador refit
Ensign
# 146
12-04-2013, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captw View Post
Say, what's the component equipped on your ship that gives the Spector that blue lining on its hull? I've seen it occasionally in-game but no idea if it's from a set or what
Ensign
# 147
12-04-2013, 06:10 PM
My TNG retro inspired uniforms

Last edited by garitas; 12-06-2013 at 10:06 AM.
Rihannsu
# 148
12-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undyingzero View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yreodred View Post
Also available on the Exchange, of course.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Captain
# 149
12-04-2013, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by garitas View Post
My Original series inspired uniforms

This broken image has made me cry. :'(
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 150
12-09-2013, 02:03 AM
welp

The only thing really worth mentioning is my Romulan uniform choice. I refuse to use either of the "allied" uniforms, preferring instead to remain true Republic. I've also reversed the colors a bit form the typical uniform schemes you see on NPCs, opting instead for a more traditional grey/silver shirt. However I did go with green pants, as I like the vaguely military feel they give. I'm not 100% on the green lapels, though - might change those to another shade of grey. Vikael, being the captain and having the sash, also gets purple as a TOS throwback. As for her crew, she has all the plot BOffs plus the Lib Borg Reman, entirely because she was my first Romulan. As such, I wanted to get the story experience as it was intended by the devs. My two Rom alts have entirely original crews.

And just as a curiosity, I should also explain the single Klingon on an otherwise purely Orion ship. He is an agent with Klingon Intelligence, genetically modified to resist Orion pheromones and placed on the Qarinah to make sure its captain, ostensibly Zizot (male Orion with vet shoulders) but in reality Elthora. I generally run my KDF crews as having no set uniform, mostly because all their uniform options are low-quality garbage so I may as well have fun with them.

My Fed uniforms are just my standard AGT-inspired Odyssey scheme. I divide science and medical into blue and teal respectively but my increasing canon creep is making me consider unifying them again into a darker teal...

Last edited by jexsamx; 12-09-2013 at 02:15 AM.