Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
11-19-2013, 12:16 PM
hmm the foundry sucks is kinda weird
Task Force Spectre, Legion of Spectre, and House of Spectre is recruiting!
I watch the only good STO podcast STOked Radio
Want to learn more about any of the above? Let me know!
Career Officer
# 32
11-20-2013, 10:45 AM
Used your Forums to contact you.

Last edited by phadren; 11-20-2013 at 12:19 PM.
Career Officer
# 33
11-29-2013, 10:31 AM
You asked me why I left and ignored before I could answer, I was going to say that no one was ever on I was alone in the fleet both nights I was in, I was looking for an active fleet with ppl to play,I HAD nothing bad to say about you guys, but I will tell you guys what I think you make ppl go through this long involved process of the questions and act like you have a lot to offer but in reality when I got in I was surprisingly disappointed. For your app process is quite long and very judgemental, so I thought you guys had a lot to offer but when I got in there was no one on. So I ask you what do you guys offer... And the way you acted because someone left the fleet due to no one on to play the game with ,shows me just how immature you really are, JP is def not the fleet me and now really glad I left.

I had nothing bad to say about you guys but now when ppl ask me about you guys I will tell them my experience here.

edit: You guys have some nice members in your Fleet, wish you guys the best.

Last edited by phadren; 11-29-2013 at 10:41 AM.
Career Officer
# 34
11-29-2013, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phadren View Post
You asked me why I left and ignored before I could answer, I was going to say that no one was ever on I was alone in the fleet both nights I was in, I was looking for an active fleet with ppl to play,I HAD nothing bad to say about you guys, but I will tell you guys what I think you make ppl go through this long involved process of the questions and act like you have a lot to offer but in reality when I got in I was surprisingly disappointed. For your app process is quite long and very judgemental, so I thought you guys had a lot to offer but when I got in there was no one on. So I ask you what do you guys offer... And the way you acted because someone left the fleet due to no one on to play the game with ,shows me just how immature you really are, JP is def not the fleet me and now really glad I left.

I had nothing bad to say about you guys but now when ppl ask me about you guys I will tell them my experience here.

edit: You guys have some nice members in your Fleet, wish you guys the best.
I'm sad you didn't enjoy your time (however short) with us. We are the Official Fleet of STOked and STOked Radio not STO. This was mentioned in our application process. Airing it here is just dirt-farming and I'm a lttlie bit sad...
Survivor of Romulus
# 35
12-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Jupiter Force is recruiting new members!
If you are looking for a new fleet to join check us out and apply!
Survivor of Romulus
# 36
12-24-2013, 09:15 AM
If you are interested in joining check us out and apply!
Ensign
# 37
12-26-2013, 05:41 AM
STOked Radio - End Of Year Party @ Quark's Sat 28th (7pm GMT / 2pm EST / 11am Pacific)
Folks,

During the taping of the last STOked Radio episode of 2013 next Saturday we're gonna go old school and have a huge meet up on DS9 in Quark's bar. It will be on Saturday at the midpoint between Xmas day and New Year's day.

There will be chat channel quizzes. in game competitions and skype in quizzes during the event with prizes such as:

> millions of energy credits
> A Cardassian Galor class ship
> top quality ACC x3 cannons
> mirror universe ships
> Tholian ships
> vanity pets

Join us this saturday for the Party,it will be awesome.

Last edited by ahilles7; 12-26-2013 at 06:06 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 38
01-05-2014, 10:17 AM
Career Officer
# 39 Hello From Jupiter Force
01-09-2014, 07:59 AM
I have been proud to say that I am a member of Jupiter Force for over 3 years Now
I think we have a great membership, with active Events every weekend, So if you're Looking to Join a Fleet check us out.

For those of you already in a Fleet that would like to have some type of event with us please

contact me at http://jupiterforce.org/forum.php
Or post a comment here http://jupiterforce.org/forumdisplay...leet-Relations

Thank You
STO_Mac
Ensign
# 40
02-04-2014, 04:44 AM

Visit us at http://jupiterforce.org/content.php

Apply for membership http://jupiterforce.org/forumdisplay...p-Applications

We are fun fleet with organized Weekend based fleet events that are mixed of PVE and PVP.

I have been member of this fleet for 2 years and i definetly didn't regret when i apply.