Commander
# 1 Fleet Questions
12-02-2013, 11:27 AM
Okay I need this explained to me.

I go to a friends Dilithium Mine to try and buy something from there, but it wont let me. At the top of the window where I am looking at said items it says something along the lines of "0 Items" or something like that. What does this mean? Also I am told I need Provisions for consoles, weapons, deflectors, engines, shields, cores and blah blah....If that be the case why isnt this showing up on the store window? Why isnt the window showing me the exact kind of Provision that I need? Instead its only showing me the Fleet Credit and Dilithium Cost...so someone please help me, this system is just wacked out D:
Commander
# 2
12-02-2013, 11:30 AM
Has the fleet you are in run the dilithium mine provisioning projects for what you are tying to buy?

Edit: As an explanation - supplies (excepting starships) come from the pool of your fleet, not the fleet you are visiting.

Last edited by fftt; 12-02-2013 at 11:38 AM.
Super Moderator
# 3
12-02-2013, 11:48 AM
Thread move
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Commander
# 4
12-02-2013, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fftt View Post
Has the fleet you are in run the dilithium mine provisioning projects for what you are tying to buy?

Edit: As an explanation - supplies (excepting starships) come from the pool of your fleet, not the fleet you are visiting.
I dont even see any projects that GIVE min provisioning, then again our mine is still only Tier 0 so that probably doesnt help. ><
Ensign
# 5 mine holding provisions
12-02-2013, 12:01 PM
After you complete tier 1 in a track of the mine, you will have the option to slot a provisioning project for that type.
Commander
# 6
12-02-2013, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by methos5k View Post
After you complete tier 1 in a track of the mine, you will have the option to slot a provisioning project for that type.
Does this mean if i complete tier 1 of Dilithium Mine Trade, I will get the option to start projects for provisions?
Ensign
# 7
12-02-2013, 12:04 PM
Yes, you'd get a project to provision mine trade provisions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaeaja View Post
Does this mean if i complete tier 1 of Dilithium Mine Trade, I will get the option to start projects for provisions?
Commander
# 8
12-02-2013, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by methos5k View Post
Yes, you'd get a project to provision mine trade provisions
As long as it allows me to start accumulating provisions to use for the purchasing of the Enhanced Neutronium consoles and what not.

Thank you :3