Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Reputation System
Login

Closed Thread

Career Officer
# 21
11-28-2013, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
did you choose your passive for that tier?
Yes, I did.

The problem appears to have sorted itself out now and the assignment is accessible again.
For some reason, it wouldn't let me slot it until the Thwart Voth Efforts from the day before was completed.
Commander
# 22
11-30-2013, 06:01 PM
Cant start my first dyson project too !!
What should I do all my other alts have no problem.
Btw I have a unfinished risa event project that I took and never started 0/1000 pearls can this be the cause?

Last edited by rakija879; 11-30-2013 at 06:04 PM.
Career Officer
# 23
11-30-2013, 10:18 PM
I have an unfinished CE event project.
Because I only managed to get 13 of the 14 required crystal shards, I was unable to finish it.
But left the assignment active because when it comes back, I'll be able to do one run and earn the grand prize.

And that has not caused problems with my assignment slotting.

Therefore, I doubt that a unfilled assignment in another Rep system can affect Dyson Rep.
Career Officer
# 24
12-02-2013, 02:02 PM
Same thing just happened to me...

Got the Dyson rep to T4, slotted the uppgrade project, watched the cutscene.

I have a 20 hr one running, and one 1 hr, but when I tried to slot another 1 hr after the other 1 hr, only weapons and ship equipment showed up. (Not that the Dyson stuff is bad, but I want to get to T5, then concentrate on getting the resources I need for what I want to get my hands on.)

The suggested method of slotting an uppgrade and then cancelling it did not compute for my main...

I wonder if this is a symptom of having T3 1 hr and possibly the 20 hr running.

But the 20 hr and 1 hr does not seem to have any tier mechanic tied to them, as there is not description stating this. If this *is* how it works, that needs changing ASAP Zulu.

The rep XP projects should *not* be tied to tiers, but rather be *free standing* so to speak. I think this is the cause...

Last edited by otowi; 12-02-2013 at 02:04 PM.
Career Officer
# 25
12-02-2013, 02:32 PM
Oh yay.

Well, if there's a problem, I'm hoping my post can help. I am unable to even begin the Dyson Rep as there are no projects available to me except for upgrades. I finished the episodes and I have participated in the ground battle zone, accumulating 260 marks and 1 commendation this afternoon.

I slotted the upgrade and cancelled the project and my projects opened up. Weird. I'm hesitant to start projects now in case something wonks out again and I lose marks, etc.
Commander
# 26
12-02-2013, 03:14 PM
Its working now for me ))) All I did is put random project in the upgrade and deleted it.
And now all the projects are available
Rihannsu
# 27
12-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by terilynns View Post
Oh yay.

Well, if there's a problem, I'm hoping my post can help. I am unable to even begin the Dyson Rep as there are no projects available to me except for upgrades. I finished the episodes and I have participated in the ground battle zone, accumulating 260 marks and 1 commendation this afternoon.

I slotted the upgrade and cancelled the project and my projects opened up. Weird. I'm hesitant to start projects now in case something wonks out again and I lose marks, etc.
Aside from that hiccup starting things I haven't had any issues.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Closed Thread