Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I noticed that when I was doing the first mission and at the end you can select the bridge officer when you talk to the chief at the transporter, well I did and rolled a tactical officer, and went to transport, I did and got booted off for server disconnect, okay, signed back in and said to beam to my ship, did so and been flying around without my tactical officer o.O
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastertwitchy View Post
I noticed that when I was doing the first mission and at the end you can select the bridge officer when you talk to the chief at the transporter, well I did and rolled a tactical officer, and went to transport, I did and got booted off for server disconnect, okay, signed back in and said to beam to my ship, did so and been flying around without my tactical officer o.O
ignore was talking to someone in chat about borg officers at time of posting.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-12-2010, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teasdaleern View Post
hows that a technical gameplay bug?

you dont get your borg bridge officer to after open beta and you've entered your retail key sent to you around the 28/01/10 - 02/0210
i think you are mistaken

he means the tactical officer everyone has access to

im presuming that the info that said you picked that officer never made it to cryptic ?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-12-2010, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigduckie
i think you are mistaken

he means the tactical officer everyone has access to

im presuming that the info that said you picked that officer never made it to cryptic ?
No was my fault was reading your post at same time as talking to someone about borg officers, as they were saying they hadnt received theirs but i posted my response to them on here in errror so apologies
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-12-2010, 11:14 AM
Deleting post I made