Career Officer
# 21
11-14-2013, 10:36 AM
I had thought about starting a thread to share each part, but I posted it on Deviant Art to count how many views It got and pick up critiques from Trek fans if it was to their liking, to see if starting a real series would be worth it. Sadly I will stop after this fiction, but it will give me more time to do the Foundry Reviews now
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
I promote CatStar as acting Captain of STO....wait, I never said that! Darn it CatStar, cut that out!"

How Picard dealt with ARC_STO Feedback_White Ranger VS Scorpion
Commander
# 22
11-15-2013, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
I had thought about starting a thread to share each part, but I posted it on Deviant Art to count how many views It got and pick up critiques from Trek fans if it was to their liking, to see if starting a real series would be worth it. Sadly I will stop after this fiction, but it will give me more time to do the Foundry Reviews now
Well, seeing as you've already posted the links to Ten Forward, why not, I'll include it. Your "Temporal Ambassador" series has just been added, as has the latest mega-collab by Patrickngo, Sander, Takeshi, et al.
Career Officer
# 23
11-15-2013, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambassadormolari View Post
Well, seeing as you've already posted the links to Ten Forward, why not, I'll include it. Your "Temporal Ambassador" series has just been added, as has the latest mega-collab by Patrickngo, Sander, Takeshi, et al.
yeah, since its finished I went ahead and just made a thread for it. I think people who are heavy into trek and sto will have fun finding all the easter eggs i left for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
I promote CatStar as acting Captain of STO....wait, I never said that! Darn it CatStar, cut that out!"

How Picard dealt with ARC_STO Feedback_White Ranger VS Scorpion
Commander
# 24
12-03-2013, 07:51 PM
UPDATE: Just added "A Gentler Mercy" by Gulberat. If I'm missing any other new stories, please let me know.
Captain
# 25
12-04-2013, 02:33 AM
I'll find my stories and send them to you in a PM.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
Commander
# 26
12-10-2013, 10:30 AM
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=852571

Star Trek Rubicon, by captclazorus.
A story of a timeship in 2885.

"Star Trek: Rubicon" Season 1, Season 2 A new era, a new time, a new crew, a new ship, a new mission...
"I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment because it will never come again."- Jean-Luc Picard
Captain
# 27
12-10-2013, 11:05 AM
To the OP: If you want this stickied, I recommend PM'ing bluegeek and asking. That's how I got my Foundry Useful Links thread stickied.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Commander
# 28
12-10-2013, 01:20 PM
Good thinking, I'll get right on that.

Just added "Star Trek: Rubicon" by captainclazorus and "Heresy" by shevet. Also, if anyone wants to PM me any quick blurbs summarizing the plots of their stories (as has already been done with sander233's contributions), then feel free to do so. Otherwise, if you want, I might do it myself for the stories that I've read.
Community Moderator
# 29
12-13-2013, 06:37 AM
I'm going to bring this thread to BranFlake's attention and ask to have it stickied. Thanks!
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Commander
# 30
12-13-2013, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Just added "Star Trek: Rubicon" by captainclazorus and "Heresy" by shevet. Also, if anyone wants to PM me any quick blurbs summarizing the plots of their stories (as has already been done with sander233's contributions), then feel free to do so. Otherwise, if you want, I might do it myself for the stories that I've read.
Thanks. I'm thankful for any attention I can get to my modest little series.

"Star Trek: Rubicon" Season 1, Season 2 A new era, a new time, a new crew, a new ship, a new mission...
"I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment because it will never come again."- Jean-Luc Picard