Hi Iv download the game and I have had no problems patching, but when I lauch the game I see the cryptic studios screen when its loading but as soon as it switches to the atari screen at about 45% loading the game locks my computer up solid, no other game has ever done this to my computer except champions online, I cannot free up the computer when it crashes except by restarting my computer!
this is a serious problem please help me out here!
Can you post the System Information, Display Devices, and Sound Devices sections of your Dxdiag report please.
1. From the Windows key click *Start* menu, then click *Run*. If you are running Vista/7 you will not need to click *Run*
2. In the *Open* box, type: dxdiag (hit enter). If you are running Vista/7 just start typing: dxdiag (hit enter)
3. If this is your first time running dxdiag, click *Yes* to launch the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
4. Click *Save All Information* to create a dxdiag report.
5. Copy the System, Display and Sound section and post your results.
Looks like your video card is bellow the minimum system requirements, but your driver is also pretty old. Try updating your video card driver from ATI's website and if you get the crash again its probably because your video card does not have the bells and whistles that the game requires.
Please update the drivers for your video card with the following steps.
Finding and Downloading a Newer Driver
1. Go directly to the Web site of your driver's manufacturer.
2. Click on the link for your video card, brand of video card or brand of video chip (if you don't have a separate video card).
3. Follow instructions to download the driver.
4. Save the file on your computer's desktop.
Installing the New Driver on Vista
1. Open the Control Panel on your computer, Under the Programs section, click the Uninstall a program.
2. Find and select the drivers for your video card and click the Uninstall/Change button and follow the instructions. Restart your computer if asked.
2. Double-click on the icon for the downloaded driver file.
3. Follow installation instructions.
4. Restart the computer if asked.