Lt. Commander
# 61
01-18-2011, 07:49 AM
Hmm...I'd say Pulaski too.

Wesley, on the other hand, wasn't a bad character. And Wil Wheaton certainly isn't a bad actor. It's the bad storylines that made him unbearable.
Ensign
# 62 DAX!! Jadzia Dax!!
12-04-2013, 10:08 AM
Okay, she wasn't necessarily pointless but she is my least favorite individual in the whole series, like she was so weak, just there! no spark, no nothing, just there to be "Dax", until Worf came, I almost had to skip through some of her scenes sometimes like she was just boring, but sometimes, I think its the actress rather than the character herself that I resented so much, she could have gave us a little more something you know, like be brave sometimes, let us watch you and be like "You go DAX!", I don't think I ever had any moment close to that with her. I was able to tolerate her a little bit better when she started hanging with Worf, but before that, blehhhh, she was just plain "Dax", and whenever she comes up with all her "I am 300yrs old" complex, especially towards Benjamin and the Doctor, its just annoying, just annoying! That character could have used a lot more personality really, that's really it, she needed more personality!!
Captain
# 63
12-04-2013, 12:42 PM
That admiral (Sati?) in The Drumhead. The way she exploits seemingly righteous motives to twisted and malicious ends echoes to much of what I see terrible people do in the real world in the name of justice.

I have nothing but respect for the actor that portrayed her, she was very effective.
Career Officer
# 64
12-04-2013, 12:55 PM
Of the major characters in the show? Probably Tuvok. He was a worldclass sourpuss that lacked the savvy in dealing with humans that made Spock so charming. T'Pol even evolved into a more likable sort of Vulcan than Tuvok, probably because of her hardcore drug use.

Of any characters, including antagonists? Kai Wynn. Ugh. Sisko should've just slapped that witch.
Vice Admiral Aznia Deet, Federation Ambassador, U.S.S. Federalist
Community Moderator
# 65 Closing Necro Thread
12-04-2013, 01:10 PM
Necropost (nee-kro-post)

1. (noun) A post which revives an inactive ("dead") conversation on a message board. It generally attracts others who attempt to kill it by fire.

2. (verb) The act of creating a necropost. DON'T DO IT!

Synonyms: Spamming

Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies or has been inactive for over 30 days before someone replied to it just report it and avoid posting in it.

Please bear in mind that re-posting in "necro'd" threads is considered a form of spamming.

Note that you're more than welcome to post in an existing active topic or to start a new thread on the topic if there are no active topics already.

Live Long and Prosper,
Bluegeek
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Closed Thread