12-04-2013, 07:26 AM
"The name's Wayne. Bruce Wayne."
Captain
# 12
12-04-2013, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by otisnoble View Post
The Bard of Things Unseen

I am a Bard, a weaver of wondrous tapestries of imagination, playing the strings of the mind, painting with words those things too glorious to fill a page. Wielding melodic instruments of joy I help to heal broken hearts, lift wounded spirits, strengthen the weak and comforting the soul. In truth I am but the instrument in the hands of the Bard of Bards for it is His power that drives my words, His Words that do the work, His Love that heals the heart. For I can do nothing except by hoping in things unseen and believing in Him whose Love compels me.
You must have got beat up a lot as a kid, right?
This all happened... more, or less.
Captain
# 13
12-04-2013, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
You won't understand a poets heart without an imagination. How could you ever hope to see Terabithia without the imagination to take you there. If you can read an adventure and see it all happening in your minds eye, you have opened up that Bards world, like so many others who are captivated by books and song. The words paint for you a picture that no image could hope to capture!

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams!"
Can someone call the State Hospital and find out if any of their residents have been... misplaced?
Career Officer
# 14
12-04-2013, 07:50 AM
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Career Officer
# 15
12-04-2013, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Ah I could not come even think to place my humble works on the same plain as the lofty works of Shakespeare though I shouldst even try I couldst nary fly so high.

Vice Admiral Juda USS Manxman, Vice Admiral Hessed USS Shalom, Vice Admiral S'Motis RRW Sparrow, Vice Admiral Kadosh USS Yisrael, Vice Admiral Sh'ma USS Shalome, Lt Gen Rerrr IKS K'Rok
Career Officer
# 16
12-04-2013, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnkirk4 View Post
You must have got beat up a lot as a kid, right?
I wore my tabard of nerdom with honor and the bruises gained from petty beasts worn as a badge of courage.

Vice Admiral Juda USS Manxman, Vice Admiral Hessed USS Shalom, Vice Admiral S'Motis RRW Sparrow, Vice Admiral Kadosh USS Yisrael, Vice Admiral Sh'ma USS Shalome, Lt Gen Rerrr IKS K'Rok
Career Officer
# 17
12-04-2013, 09:58 AM
I was an athlete....I was a poet...I was farmer...I was an adventurer....I was a scout....I was mentor...I was a sensei...I was a friend...I was hungry....I suffered greatly...I laughed heartily...I survived my trial by fire...I built a house...I read a library...I learned great things...I have dreamed...I have created...I fed the hungry...I comforted the sick...I made people laugh...I made people cry...I worked hard for every cent I took...I've climbed to the top...I've fell to the bottom...I dealt with my own mortality...I've suffered it more then once...I have wept...and I have dried others tears...I have lead people...and I have followed people...I have served only one God...I am a man...and that was just the first half of my life! -Cat

Every episode of TNG if written by STO_How Picard dealt with ARC
Career Officer
# 18
12-04-2013, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
I was an athlete....I was a poet...I was farmer...I was an adventurer....I was a scout....I was mentor...I was a sensei...I was a friend...I was hungry....I suffered greatly...I laughed heartily...I survived my trial by fire...I built a house...I read a library...I learned great things...I have dreamed...I have created...I fed the hungry...I comforted the sick...I made people laugh...I made people cry...I worked hard for every cent I took...I've climbed to the top...I've fell to the bottom...I dealt with my own mortality...I've suffered it more then once...I have wept...and I have dried others tears...I have lead people...and I have followed people...I have served only one God...I am a man...and that was just the first half of my life! -Cat
You have done what was needed, given what you could, suffered what was called for and served He who gave and suffered all so that we might gain all.

Captain
# 19
12-04-2013, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by otisnoble View Post
I wore my tabard of nerdom with honor and the bruises gained from petty beasts worn as a badge of courage.
Yeah, I'm pretty stoked about the new Hobbit movie, too.
Career Officer
# 20
12-11-2013, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnkirk4 View Post
Yeah, I'm pretty stoked about the new Hobbit movie, too.
Not all bards are nerds nor all nerds are bards especially those whose words set out to hurt rather than bring joy.