Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-12-2010, 03:28 PM
I Have the Same Problem.
I have delet my Char and Creat a new .. and the new.. stuck on the same position ((
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-12-2010, 03:30 PM
hey read my post i have the exact problem its annoying 2hr and 20 mins of waiting is bad
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-12-2010, 03:33 PM
Having the same issue - finished the startbase stuff, then I was supposed to warp out ot sirius sector block... and i'm sitting on the loading screen. For a very long time.

Can we get confirmation as to what TYPE of issue this is? Is it that the computers are taking forever to load the textures (which I doubt), or it's similar to a queue we are in to try and get into a specific sector instance? If the second is more likely.. why doesn't it just create a new instance?
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Having the same problem. Finished the borg encounter and now stuck warping into the Sol system. The load times are immense i end up closing the client and relogging in and trying again but still no luck.
Have created a second character but the toon cant even get to tutorial as the maps are full.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-12-2010, 03:47 PM
Try turning your settings down to low
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...t=57258&page=2
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-12-2010, 03:57 PM
IT WORKS !

Set Detail to Minimum .. and you can load Sol.
But let them on Minimum ^^ becaus if you are docking .. you have the same problem !
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-12-2010, 04:18 PM
I lowered my settings to minimum, and it appears to have worked as well, though I can't say with absolute certainty that I caused the server to let me in. It is good to see people posting ideas on how to work around some of the more annoying bugs for the beta and try to smooth out the experience for everyone to enjoy. Thanks Leyshon!

TL;DR- Turn down your graphics to minimum.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-12-2010, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centy View Post
IT WORKS !

Set Detail to Minimum .. and you can load Sol.
But let them on Minimum ^^ becaus if you are docking .. you have the same problem !
Wow this works!
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-12-2010, 04:58 PM
had the same problem. Warping to sol system after the borg missions and load time is immense.
Read another thread about this issue and tried reducing my graphics settings whilst back at char select screen. Reduced pretty much most settings to low and it loaded my char into sol system.

can only conclude that the low graphics settings are compensating for the sheer number of players in the instance maps

Got disconnected as i tried docking
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-13-2010, 04:08 AM
I got the same problem last night from around 22:00 GMT and tried a couple times again this morning after patching. After it finally disconnects from the server it shows my ship sitting in the Sol System, I have noticed it didn't matter if the map was low/high populated either.

It seems to be that initial entry into the Sol System after the tutorial, as the Lowering of graphical setting fixes it and setting graphical settings back to what I had before works fine from then onwards.