Commander
# 21
12-02-2013, 06:17 PM
"We agree to a mutual aggression pact, as long as you will be willing to shed pink blood. If you agree, we will solidify our agreement by re-enacting the Narendra Agreement, which was the formal name of the alliance between our respective governments from 2267 until 2293. Is this acceptable, as a document to make our alliance official?" Admiral tr'Rllailiiu brought his head up as he waited on the reaction.
Ensign
# 22
12-02-2013, 08:37 PM
Datlh`LaH shook his head. "I object. I do not object to shedding my blood for peace, but I firmly believe we need a new treaty entirely.
The Narenda Agreement is old. It was made by both our goverments as a means of deceit. The Romulans used the weakness of our goverment to extract more information and technologies than was fair. It is stained with dishonor and historically stained as a massive failure.
"I believe that we must create a new treaty specifically tailored to us. Since this would require massive modification of the terms and agreements of the Narenda Agreement it is easier to form a new one. We will give it a new name, untarnished by failures of the past, to lay hope to all among us of a new future."
Empire Veteran
# 23
12-04-2013, 12:55 AM
"I would have to agree, the Narendra Agreement was the product of politicians, and we are warriors. The Federation and their puppets seek after peace and cooperation, but we know that peace is a lie. There are the rulers and the subjects, the strong and the weak."

Hegh'yIt eyed the two men at the table. "We should have only one understanding, that we crush our mutual enemies till they submit or are destroyed," Hegh'yIt stared directly at Admiral tr'Rllailiiu, "and that a worse fate awaits those who betray us."
Commander
# 24
12-06-2013, 08:34 PM
Admiral tr'Rllailiiu smiled, "I am glad that we are on the same page. The subjects of our enemies are unsatisfied with their regimes, we be should take advantage of this. When will we begin with our new treaty?"
Ensign
# 25
12-06-2013, 09:24 PM
Datlh`LaH folded his hands together and leaned forward in his chair.
"First we must outline the terms of the new treaty. I hereby propose the following:
One. The treaty will allow for meetings to take place only on the designated bases of each of our orders. All official and unofficial business will take place there. As such I also propose an ambassador to each of our groups maintain a constant presence on each others bases.

Two: I propose a freedom of information act. That is to say that all database information pertaining to enemy movements, allied movements, events, leaders, progress, should be free to both parties. Details about ship, weapons schematics, and other data deemed sensitive will be dealt with on a case by case order by the leaders of each respective order.

Three: A mutual defense pact should be put in place, should either order need assistance, we will join forces not only for assault, but for defense.

Four: A non-exclusive trade policy should be adopted, opening trade of all resources to the other.

Five: I believe it should also be written that a leader has the right to question the requests of the other if they suspect it to be a misuse of the treaty written. Questions to requests should be dealt with by a neutral party anytime they should arrive."

Datlh`LaH paused and looked around the table, "Please feel free to offer any amendments, or counter proposals."
Empire Veteran
# 26
12-10-2013, 11:53 PM
"You are being suprisingly generous General." Hegh'yIt raised one brow as he looked at Datlh'LaH. "I think it would be best to limit our cooperation, until we are assured of one another's intent. I believe a collaboration of our current tactical analysis' of mutual enemies, and planned combined assaults would be a good first step. After all, we have to see what our new friends are made of."
Ensign
# 27
12-15-2013, 07:51 AM
Datlh`LaH nodded, "Very well, but I still believe a representative on each others starbase would certainly be helpful, Put under heavy guard of course. Disclosure of ship designs, or defensive measures should remain undisclosed at this time."
Commander
# 28
12-15-2013, 11:02 PM
"I concur with Datlh`LaH, we should be cautious with our new kinship," tr'Rllailiiu said, "we would not want our immediate differences to overwhelm us.". He shifted in his chair, "I agree to the latter terms, we will discuss further advancement of our cooperation at a future date. Will we be exchanging Diplomats this evening, gentlemen?"
Ensign
# 29
12-20-2013, 07:31 AM
"We would need to review candidates. However, if you had someone in mind from your side, we could accept them whenever."
Commander
# 30
01-01-2014, 01:07 PM
"There are several candidates of note that would qualify for such a position, but because the Tal Prai'ex is streched very thin at the moment, I am forced to field myself to the position. In the meantime, I assume you will field a representative of your own?"