Lieutenant
# 281
12-07-2013, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealfluffy View Post
I just completed all of them and can confirm them. Also went for 100 candies but nothing popped then. I'm only at 64 gingers but I doubt there are more than 3 accolades per category.
What is the value of those accolades? 10 points? 25? 50?
Empire Veteran
# 282
12-07-2013, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiecho View Post
What is the value of those accolades? 10 points? 25? 50?
10p each. "Holiday Chef" is 20p.
Survivor of Remus
# 283
12-21-2013, 05:12 PM
Do we have a current list of accolades with explanations on how to achieve each? I am personally looking to complete the Dyson accolades but would appreciate seeing the list for my other toons. Thanks
Empire Veteran
# 284
12-22-2013, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panterusden View Post
Do we have a current list of accolades with explanations on how to achieve each? I am personally looking to complete the Dyson accolades but would appreciate seeing the list for my other toons. Thanks
I could try to add it to my checklist if someone can suggest a way to display the info without the checklist being completely cluttered with links, novel length instructions and maps. Your best bet would probably be to simply search for the accolade name in this specific thread and also, you can always ask in the Accolades chat channel.
Career Officer
# 285
12-24-2013, 03:31 PM
IS there a list of holiday foods to make. I made what I thought was all of them but no accolade. I checked exchange for and I am missing but don't see any.
DAY 5: Finally the problem is solved, no more "server not responding"!
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"
Empire Veteran
# 286
12-25-2013, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by karcorner View Post
IS there a list of holiday foods to make. I made what I thought was all of them but no accolade. I checked exchange for and I am missing but don't see any.
If you made all the food items, the accolade won't pop until you change instance. It's an annoyance that started a long time ago with some accolades on Defera.
In the case you missed one or more food items, press J and go to your Accolades tab. Scroll down to "General accolades" and look for the one called "Holiday Chef". It will have a list of all 16 food items and show which ones you've yet to make.
Career Officer
# 287
12-27-2013, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealfluffy View Post
If you made all the food items, the accolade won't pop until you change instance. It's an annoyance that started a long time ago with some accolades on Defera.
In the case you missed one or more food items, press J and go to your Accolades tab. Scroll down to "General accolades" and look for the one called "Holiday Chef". It will have a list of all 16 food items and show which ones you've yet to make.

Awesome, I didn't think to click the accolade to see what I was missing. Great I was missing Tranya balls, its always the balls that get me!

Thank you
DAY 5: Finally the problem is solved, no more "server not responding"!
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"
Ensign
# 288
01-10-2014, 02:49 AM
thanks therealfluffy for your accolade list, i have done myself on list , but your is great, is there a way , ( a mail or something else ) to have it , that i can work on it?
thanks
Ensign
# 289
01-10-2014, 02:53 AM
i dowload it , its ok, big thanks for this list.

i work on it and send you correction if you want

Last edited by johnmay59; 01-10-2014 at 02:59 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 290
01-10-2014, 09:38 AM
You're welcome, John. I guess you figured out you can save it directly from that Google page.

I'm grateful for any help to confirm the accolades on FEDROM and KDFROM that are still marked with a question mark. Also, any errors you can find - please let me know and I'll correct them. You can send an email ingame to the handle listed in the document.