Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.35.20131117a.14

General
  • Server stability updates.
Captain
# 2
12-04-2013, 04:53 PM
Did you have to pick the moment I go to test something?
Captain
# 3
12-04-2013, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkafei View Post
Did you have to pick the moment I go to test something?
Well, a few of us sent them messages at the same time saying it would be perfect timing for it!
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder
Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethaen, M.Qin - Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba
Captain
# 4
12-07-2013, 02:45 AM
The exchange mail spam is completely out of hand. I have 80 emails from selling only 40 items and I can't delete half of them which means I have to delete every other one and then close and re-open the window to get rid of the other 40, and this whole process takes way too long.

When will this insanity be FIXED already? It's been months since duplicate mail for exchange notifications was introduced as a lovely bug...

When are we going to get a mass mail manipulation feature with checkboxes and stuff? We used to have that on the STO website a long time ago before PWE forced a website change...
-----------------======== Joined: January 2009 ========-----------------
Hate the look of the new Arc site? >>>Check out my redesign concept images<<<
Commander
# 5
12-07-2013, 11:55 AM
With screen resolution set to 1920x1080 the display of amount left in your bonus pools is sometimes truncated. With S8 it seems to have been fixed for values in the 100s but my characters with fleet mark bonus pools in the 1000 range are displayed at "16..". Its possible that values below 10 are also being shortened, one captain has a pool thats red and barely visible and it displays as "...".

My captain with a Fleet Credit bonus pool in the 10k+ range has it all displayed though so its possible its either the fleet mark pool thats bugged for fairly large or very small values or its affecting all of them and I just have not gotten the other pool to a point where its displaying.

It would be really nice to be able to see how much I have left in my bonuses after all.