# 21
06-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Fyzz View Post
Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Send to "Shrike"
CommID: Luke Fyzz

10%..... 10%! I'm not giving you 10% of my funds that I have worked for. How about you get fat lazy butt out of the Honshu bar and get to work yourself!

I know you have a Train, how about flying it some time!

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program
MESSAGE TO: Luke

COMM ID: Shrike

Keep your knickers on old girl, and put all those toys back in your pram. It was just a suggestion, not written in stone yet, but anymore outbursts like that may result in removal of some of your expense account details.
Like shoes and handbags with which to start ... And the odd BLONDE wig you seem to pop on just before you park the train usually, talking of dents and scratches ...
The insurance broker is still not talking to me with a civil tongue in his head.
So girly, if you got a problem ... I'll see you at the Ship later ...

MESSAGE ENDS:
Career Officer
# 22
07-02-2013, 12:45 PM
Quote:
[IND]Memo Dump.
*****INCOMING TRANSMISSION*****
COMM ID: SASHA.CASTILLE
ACCESS ID: 111366s-NS
DESTINATION: ALL IND EMPLOYEES

Greetings All,

I wanted to share a snapshot of a recent excursion into Tarod. Profit was had; good times. With the exception of some rude remarks, and empty threats by some of the locals, I found the experience to be pleasing. I'm sure you'll recognize the vessels in the photo.

transmitting image

Currently, I am in Munich, taking care of some issues. (Drinking lots of Bavarian beer!) Give me a holler if you need anything.

Regards,

Sasha Castille
IND
-------------------------

Last edited by apocalypse2001; 11-03-2013 at 07:58 AM.
Career Officer
# 23
08-05-2013, 03:26 PM
Quote:
**Standard-IND-AntiHack-Protocol**
*****INCOMING TRANSMISSION*****

COMM ID: LEONARD RAMOS
ACCESS ID: 5551212
DESTINATION: IND corporate offices

Dear Bosses:

I am checking in per your request.

ShipName:[IND]Derived.Demand
Class :Transport
Type :Titanic Civilian

Saludos,
Leonard Ramos

P.S.

Well....I did not want to say anything about this little small incident that I had but, since it will be reflected in the bottom line of the company earnings, I have no choice but to report, that a ransom of 10.000.000 credits was paid out in order to save my empty ship and crew. Attached you will find copies of the transmission logs for your reference. If something can be done about this on a company level, that would be execelent...if not....I ...<strike>Jesus..Mal</strike>....errrr Leonard Ramos will find away to put this leech with extensive studies in hypocrisy, this cucaracha that feeds off of our blood, hard work and sacrifice, into a shallow grave.
[HackProoFEncryptionInitiated]
[Sending File]
fILE TRANSFER COMPLETE
Career Officer
# 24
09-06-2013, 03:35 PM
COMMUNICATION IDENT: The Shrike
ACCESS IDENTIFICATION: CEO IND
DESTINATION: SASHA.CASTILLE

My audit of ship upgrades has shown that you ordered a new titanium frame for the structure surrounding the ball-room on your OSC ship through our Klingon subsidiary. Though I take puse with that, i can't deny that they know how to build their hulls.

I realize Rogue pilots can get quite aggressive, but mixing in diamond dust with the titanium is a little paranoid, don't you think? But, then again, you DID do the proper paper work and and allayed costs by paying for the workers salaries at least.
May the new frame serve you well.
Career Officer
# 25
10-08-2013, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Send to "Shrike"

CommID: Darius Mandril

10%..... 10%! I'm not giving you 10% of my funds that I have worked for. How about you get fat lazy butt out of the Honshu bar and get to work yourself!

I know you have a Train, how about flying it some time!

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program
---------------
Career Officer
# 26
11-11-2013, 11:49 PM
DESTINATION: Darius Mandril

Hmm. Last time I was in a bar was when I entertained the daughter of a Yridian, since they had sub-dermal processors for communication that could have been useful for my deep space vessels.

I seem to recall that you required a new landing struts for your cargo pod because you were several days behind schedule, and you told me, and i quote, "I'll make a deal with you! Anything at all - within reason. Just let the engineers modify my pod or I'm dead!!"

I think 10% is reasonable to repay my favor. I had to take one technician from his time-off spending time with his new born niece. With what would you say I should compensate him?? mmm?

10% is more than reasonable, and since you complained yet again, an additional payment of one apology to his niece.
On the other had if you still don't want to pay that portion of you earnings, i could always remove the struts and you can find engineers elsewhere.
Career Officer
# 27
12-08-2013, 12:44 AM
Destination: general

It seems some has ordered more tea - quite a bit of tea. To be more precise: a cargo shipment of 258 units -- ENOUGH TO FILL ALL OF THE STORAGE UNITS OF A J-CLASS FREIGHTER!!!!

I'm not going to name anyone, but are we here as your personal stash service!?
The minute you dock at any major base, authorities have been ordered to tether your ship and disable the warp-core. And as an extra measure, to show that i am not playing around, they will also be disabling the sanitation facilities -- ALL OF THEM!!

If i don't get a report as to why this shipments was made, on a run that was suppose to be carrying dilithium, your precious ship will be cannibalized and fed to the BORG!!

END TRANSMISSION
Career Officer
# 28
01-16-2014, 09:45 PM
hacker protocol 25A.....
initiating back door............
public announcement system engaged........

"Damn that security loop --- oh no, cant they heard me?!" *tap tap tap* *feedback*....