Rihannsu
# 11
12-08-2013, 08:56 AM
I'm a Science captain, so I have a little more difficulty with the Borg as i don't have the fun tactical kits. I'm still trying to get together the O Marks for the Maco equipment.
A Trill, a Gorn, a Jem'Hadar, Bejoran and a Voth walk into a bar, and the Bartender asks "What is this a Joke?"
"Nope, just my away team" the trill replies before ordering a round for the bar.
Empire Veteran
# 12
12-09-2013, 04:50 AM
WEre these nanopulse weapons adapted by borg since day 1 or they have been changed since 2011? Because as far as I remember, they couldn't be adapted by borg when nanopulse were given for the first time (red for KDF, blue for FEDs)
How to really behave in online forums with developers

Captain
# 13
12-09-2013, 05:59 AM
Either they changed them, or it is a bugged typo. Last years event I had gotten the nanopulse weapons and in their description it showed an 80% shield bypass, this year it doesn't. If they did in fact change them to work like an energy weapon than they are pretty useless as you can easily be as effective from afar with an energy weapon typically than in melee range hacking at them with this thing, pulse weapons excluded.
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet

Last edited by shadowwraith77; 12-09-2013 at 03:01 PM.