Career Officer
# 11
12-07-2013, 07:06 PM
ok. makes sense now. Boy, I have a long way to go before I get all this nice gear. Sure helps when you point me in the right direction, though.

I'll keep working on my standings or rep and earn the nice toys over time. Thanks for the info.
Rihannsu
# 12
12-07-2013, 08:29 PM
No problem Mack.

For the time being see about getting either off the Exchange, or by crafting the parts, the Aegis Tech gear http://sto.gamepedia.com/Aegis . On the Exchange each piece can run you 30,000 or so. What's required to build them is on the linked page.
A Trill, a Gorn, a Jem'Hadar, Bejoran and a Voth walk into a bar, and the Bartender asks "What is this a Joke?"
"Nope, just my away team" the trill replies before ordering a round for the bar.
Career Officer
# 13 hey
12-08-2013, 03:25 PM
ok i use a falchion 2 2 fleet rcs turn console the other 2 regen i use 4 plasma dual heavy cans
and romulan hyper torps with 2 purple projectile duty officers 3 fleet plasma turrets i use the valdore console to leech power off the enemy and i do fine im going to add fleet science console and 2 fleet tactical consoles and a fleet singularity core but so far i am rocking the omega stf elite missions just me tho
Captain
# 14
12-10-2013, 07:13 AM
If no one said it, I would say try dual cannons BEFORE you retrain all your officers to use beam skills. Swapping to beams, then back to cannons, is wasteful. Its not really that hard in pve ---- control your speed relative to your target's speed, sit behind (well, really, behind and off to the side) and blast away until dead. Anything that is too fast and hard to hit, the AI is dumb, put your ship in reverse to handle those. Pvp ... dual beams might be a wise choice.