Career Officer
Hi all: Just wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a Winter Wonderland weapon available from the vendor?
Snowblower
Hail
Flury
The Big One
Avalanche.
Thanks. I have the stuff needed to get one of them now.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
12-09-2013, 07:00 AM
The Snowblower - Very close range, but annihilation for all snowmen in that range
The Big One - Basically a gumdrop pulsewave and a gernade secondary fire like the KHG gun
Avalanche - Blast assault with decent range
Hail - Dual snowguns you can rapidfire with rather good range
Flury - Basically an assault minigun version of the Hail, but secondary fire arc is narrower

In giving them all a try I recomend "The Snowblower", "Hail" or "Flurry"
Career Officer
# 3
12-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Thank you for your reply and suggestions. I have selected the Snowblower to begin. Don't find the rewards much better though (perhaps not at good) as when I was taking out fewer snowmen with snowballs???
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-09-2013, 09:51 PM
I could be wrong, but the issue may be that more fight with better weapons and rewards get divided amongst them.
Captain
# 5
12-10-2013, 11:34 AM
I dont think there is a "better" snow weapon than other. Its just a question of taste. The Big One looks awesome, but its not better than the flurry or something else. Personally the Flurry is the first one i bought and its pretty decent lol. But anyways, dont think that "with this weapon i will kill more enemies" or something like that. Anyways, all the prices are the same, so it is logical to think they are exactly the same talking about features.

As for the rewards, you right. That was my thinking at first, but i didnt get any more substancial rewards using snowballs or the flurry. Maybe a little more, but maybe its just my imagination. Its just, with snow weapons its easier, more practical, and you look cooler xD, thats all.
Captain
# 6
12-10-2013, 11:37 AM
Personally I go with the flurry first, good all round weapon with the longest range. I got all five for my romulan so I can swap when I feel like it, still use the flurry alot. Oh and its how many snowmen you kill determines the rewards you get, kill loads get lots, help take out the overload only an get a few ornaments.

Last edited by z3ndor99; 12-10-2013 at 11:42 AM.
Lieutenant
# 7
12-10-2013, 11:42 AM
For my first weapon I took the "Snowblower". I just imagine it as a giant iceblower which annihalates and OBLITERATES the snowmen but like the above posts it's more a matter of personal taste.
Captain
# 8
12-10-2013, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by z3ndor99 View Post
Personally I go with the flurry first, good all round weapon with the longest range. I got all five for my romulan so I can swap when I feel like it, still use the flurry alot. Oh and its how many snowmen you kill determines the rewards you get, kill loads get lots, help take out the overload only an get a few ornaments.
I dont think so lol. I literally spent all the games killing snowmen, while my other teammates are fithting the yeti and running for the present (thats the reason i get stucked sometimes, frozen by the snowmen xD) lol and i never noticed any increment on the rewards. Maybe a little, as it shoudl be, but not enough to see that real change.

Last edited by edgecrysger; 12-10-2013 at 12:07 PM.
Captain
# 9
12-10-2013, 11:55 AM
Wires got crossed edge, I was talking about the snowmen and overlord on the frozen lake, yeah don't mean anything in the winter invasion, I always get that one person that runs off an uses me as a distraction, while they get the present!