Last night after the emergency down time, I started the patcher. It was approximately a 2 hour wait so I left it unattended. Some time during the night the launcher hit an error (approximately 66% done). So this morning, I have tried repatching. The first time I did so, I got an error on the launcher that said: Attempting to connect to Controler Tracker. The launcher stopped there and never progressed. So, I restarted the launcher again. Now, it says there my account is not authorized. I went into my Account information on the web site and my preorder status is listed. So, I am not sure where the breakdown is coming from.
In addition, I am one of those unlucky folks that is struggling with getting the application to load at all. I have never been able to get past the "Fatal Error: Decompressing Files" and was so hoping that the patcher would find/fix the files that are causing this to happen.
Any feedback would be welcome as right now, as I can't even get the loader to work.