Career Officer
# 1 Fix my Biothermal Dampener
12-10-2013, 09:44 PM
I am constantly being FORCED to dance by people dropping the Party Ball! Please fix my Biothermal Dampener to the way it was issued so that I can throw a chill on their party!
Career Officer
# 2 Fix my Biothermal Dampner
12-11-2013, 11:46 AM
I am constantly being FORCED to dance by people dropping the Party Ball! Please fix my Biothermal Dampener to the way it was issued so that I can throw a chill on their party!
Rihannsu
# 3
12-11-2013, 12:10 PM
He does have a certain point.
New home of the Romulan Republic.
I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-11-2013, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tragamites View Post
Bwhahaha, dance puppet dance. You will never escape.
Rihannsu
# 5
12-11-2013, 12:19 PM
I wonder if he has done the Winter invasion?

All the team that clears it will be forced to dance for several seconds, even after leaving.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
12-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post

All the team that clears it will be forced to dance for several seconds, even after leaving.
That's it, nerf teh eebil devs!
Career Officer
# 7
12-21-2013, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post

Yes like 3 seconds and without the blinding flashy lights for 2 minutes! I can handle that little gitty display.

When the Biothermal Dampener came out you would toss it at someone or yourself and everyone within 5 meters froze solid and put a fozen appearnce on you for 5 seconds. You could make an action and break the ice and continue what you were doing.

People felt like it was griefing and the Devs changed the effect to a cloud of fog and frost with no other ill effect on other players. Then they introduce another item that is being used the same as the Biothermal Dampener!

Difference between the two are BtD is reusable and only lasted 5 seconds, while the Party Bomb is consumed but lasts for 2 minutes. If I wanted to dance for 2 minutes straight I wouldn't do it at the exchange or the bank or while talking to Q (unless Q dropped the bomb) I would do it at the club.

Even the Devs saw an issue with the Party Bomb affecting Q and gave him immunity! As I see it if the Party Bomb continues to function as is then the Biothermal Dampener needs to be returned to its original effect.