Lieutenant
All the NPC's that stand around with the audio tracks of them "kissing Q's butt" is annoying. I know you guys are wanting to keep everything fresh, but that is frustratingly annoying. I have to completely mute my sound so I DONT have to hear "Q IS THE GREATEST MAN I WILL EVER KNOW!!!" or "Q IS A GENIUS..... And so hansom." or "EPOHH'S! GET YOUR FREINDLY EPOHH'S!" "DON'T YOU WANT AN EPOHH FRIEND?!?" That gets annoying when you hear all that crap loop every couple of seconds when your standing there doing the pie eating contest or accessing the bank or starting the Winter Epohh projects. Can you guys PLEASE either change the loop time for the tracks or delete them completely???????? If I need to, I can get everyone within my fleet to get on here and agree with me, and a couple of them are lifetime members and monthly paid members. And they ALL agree that they HATE that crap
C&C of the Federation Outsiders
Empire Veteran
# 2
12-11-2013, 08:47 PM
Don't you want an epohh friend?
The Emperor

Do not presume to have the capability to understand me for you see, I simply am.
Lieutenant
# 3
12-11-2013, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by westx211 View Post
Don't you want an epohh friend?
Doesnt matter if I do or dont. That audio is annoying
Empire Veteran
# 4
12-11-2013, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by l9of20 View Post
Doesnt matter if I do or dont. That audio is annoying
There's another option! Turn off your audio!
The Emperor

Do not presume to have the capability to understand me for you see, I simply am.
Captain
Lieutenant
# 6
12-11-2013, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by westx211 View Post
There's another option! Turn off your audio!
I mute my audio right when I am about to walk into that covered area inside the Winter Wonderland, but I shouldnt have to. When the event was up last year, it was cool. There was no audio around those characters.
Career Officer
# 7
12-11-2013, 08:57 PM
Apparently somebody didn't read the OP. He does turn off his audio.

And that is the problem. I turn my speakers off it is so annoying. It is an answer, but not a good one. I rather like a game that has some kind of ambient sound. But the constant loop of those particular voice overs is just too much to often.

I have seen quite a few of these threads. Please get the hint. You over did it this time. Please fix this.
Lieutenant
# 8
12-11-2013, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeitis View Post
"EPOHHS! CUDDLY AND FRIENDLY EPOHHS!"a
I have seen people in Zone chat even say that they want to take an EPOHH and shove it down her digital throat to shut her up
Empire Veteran
# 9
12-11-2013, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by l9of20 View Post
I have seen people in Zone chat even say that they want to take an EPOHH and shove it down her digital throat to shut her up
I've got something else I want to shove down her throat. this might be a bit much on the innuendo side.
The Emperor

Lieutenant
# 10
12-11-2013, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by draugadan View Post
Apparently somebody didn't read the OP. He does turn off his audio.

And that is the problem. I turn my speakers off it is so annoying. It is an answer, but not a good one. I rather like a game that has some kind of ambient sound. But the constant loop of those particular voice overs is just too much to often.

I have seen quite a few of these threads. Please get the hint. You over did it this time. Please fix this.
EXACTLY!!! That loop is frustrating. I dont have a problem with the background noise of the people cheering and all like that. And the Audio track that comes out when you do the race for the 8x10 pictures of Q is cool. As well as the audio tracks when the snowball fights start. I think that is cool as well. But those NPC's inside that covered area are annoying. They are more annoying then hearing the Mr. Bill impersonator there inside the Gingerbread Colony Invasion