Lt. Commander
Hi All,

The minimum Spec graphics card was put down as a ATI RADEON X1800 but really a HD ATI card.

I have been playing the game with an ATI RADEON X1650 at Full HD Resolution (1920 x 1080) and this works fine and smooth.

Just thought I would let you know encase anyone else was wondering!

K1RK.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2010, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1rk View Post
Hi All,

The minimum Spec graphics card was put down as a ATI RADEON X1800 but really a HD ATI card.

I have been playing the game with an ATI RADEON X1650 at Full HD Resolution (1920 x 1080) and this works fine and smooth.

Just thought I would let you know encase anyone else was wondering!

K1RK.
yeah nice... but without knowing more about your system and game settings it is not so good comparable.

post your results here, please http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=57874
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2010, 08:49 AM
I disagree; his information is very helpful. Knowing about the rest of his system isn't going to be the source of any kind of major revelation. Whether he's running a Core I7 or a single core Athlon 64, the point is that the GPU is capable of running the game, other hardware reasonably permitting.

Knowing that the game runs at 1080P is also very helpful, because even without knowing the game settings, we know that the game is running on that GPU with a fair bit of slack.

All of that said, knowing the framerate (one can use Fraps) and the in-game settings would be helpful to gauge exactly how much slack we're talking about with this game running on a mid-range part from three or four generations ago.