Captain
# 11
12-13-2013, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpharma View Post
Can't the B'rel with its enhanced battle cloak be a tangfastic cloaked healer or sci mess you upper?
Never owned one but, if it does indeed have the ability to quickly heal and recloak faster than a warbird than it is an example of what I am talking about, only warbirds would be slower at recloaking and uncloaking for next barrage The bop really needs it compared to higher hull ships as a means to survive if overwhelmed quickly in damage and, seeing it used in battle it helps that ship quite a bit, more so than it would on any other cloaking ship.
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet
Commander
# 12
12-13-2013, 05:26 PM
You can while in Battle cloak I can use HE anyway. I cant with a normal cloak however !
Captain
# 13
12-13-2013, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by l30p4rd View Post
You can while in Battle cloak I can use HE anyway. I cant with a normal cloak however !
Unless they made some change, I have never been able to use any heals while cloaked from reg or standard battle cloaks.
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.

Last edited by shadowwraith77; 12-13-2013 at 09:34 PM.
Captain
# 14
12-13-2013, 05:50 PM
Enhanced battle cloak allows self heals without breaking cloak. You can even heal allies but you will be visible for 3 secs. OP ... get your self a B'rel or t'varo (even better) and be happy.
Captain
# 15
12-13-2013, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Enhanced battle cloak allows self heals without breaking cloak. You can even heal allies but you will be visible for 3 secs. OP ... get your self a B'rel or t'varo (even better) and be happy.
Eck if I had the extra toon slot to make a klink I would sure give the dusty ol' bop a try.