Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 A few bugs and issues
01-13-2010, 01:39 PM
I have beamed down to a planet as a ship. I could move around and such but I was a ship. Wish I knew how to take pixs, that andthe one where I beamed into space and walked to Earth from the Beyton system was most amusing.

Two: The load screens. I dunno if the load screans with the Starfleet badge are suppose to be full screen, they need to be. I get a disco effect in thebackgrond, particulally when you first load in.

ALso, my hot bar has a "ghost" in the background. Not game breaking just a graphical error.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2010, 01:45 PM
take pics by using the print screen button. They save to C:\Program Files\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\screenshots

but they save without the UI present. Hitting print screen also copies the screen so if you want to show the UI in the pic just hit paste into any picture editor, even paint.

And the beaming into a starbase as your ship is both annoying and hilarious
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2010, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tel_jaeden View Post
take pics by using the print screen button. They save to C:\Program Files\Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\screenshots

but they save without the UI present. Hitting print screen also copies the screen so if you want to show the UI in the pic just hit paste into any picture editor, even paint.

And the beaming into a starbase as your ship is both annoying and hilarious
yes yes it IS! But nothing compared to WALKING to Earth from the Sirus sector. Talk about an hike!