Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-13-2010, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Losobal
I think an additional important detail about the 'starship in ground missions' is that if you've selected an away team with all BOs, and you appear as a starship, even if you do eventually morph back into your character, you'll be solo, without security officers or BOs or ability to call them, in your ground mish.

It seems that if your default away team contains security officers they'll spawn with you, so you'll have x-many redshirts around you, but only if your away team contains non-BOs.
Yeah I noticed this as well and will add that I was continually getting an error about the auto-grouping feature failing whenever I entered a mission system or a ground location.

Bren
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-13-2010, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudnerd View Post
They haven't had NEARLY as many people in the past few months of testing. Server issues like these are to be expected.
Good thing then that they will have at least 4 or 5x as many when it actually goes Live 2 (or 3 depending on if they PreOrdered or not) weeks from now and then the client won't say "Beta" anymore (which for some people seems to be a magic word for it shouldn't work even 2 weeks before release) and people will expect it to work because they actually paid then xD

Also it worked the whole day btw. till about 1 hour ago... either the whole of Europe started playing now (9PM+) or a lot of US people are playing after 4PM
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-13-2010, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3xter View Post
Good thing then that they will have at least 4 or 5x as many when it actually goes Live 2 (or 3 depending on if they PreOrdered or not) weeks from now and then the client won't say "Beta" anymore (which for some people seems to be a magic word for it shouldn't work even 2 weeks before release) and people will expect it to work because they actually paid then xD

Also it worked the whole day btw. till about 1 hour ago... either the whole of Europe started playing now (9PM+) or a lot of US people are playing after 4PM
It could very well be East Coast load. The servers had major issues last night around the same time on the West coast and they took them down at 7pm PST. When they came back up it was running like a champ.