Survivor of Romulus
# 51
12-15-2013, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrscarlet View Post
worffan101 - I agree, the many references was fun to read. Although, I'm not used to reading characters reference a 20th century TV show set in "their" universe, so that kinda broke the "4th wall" for me, but it was still a good entry. you need to keep coming back!
The point of Nemesis unit designation Three is that she's genre savvy. She's a clone of a genetically altered living weapon, and got "shot" into the Trek verse in an experiment with using a spatiotemporal rip to travel between parallel temporal continuities.

So not your typical ST origin story.

She and every single one of her fellow cloned Nemesis units fell in love with Trek at the same age, watched the episodes in the same order, and realized that they were attracted to women as well as men in the same Seven episode. They have really, really unusual psychologies.
Lt. Commander
# 52
12-15-2013, 07:55 PM
My entry is here. As usual, I didn't stick to the topic very well, but it should at least be amusing.

It's been too long since I wrote anything. Rumors of my demise were slightly exaggerated.

Preliminary comments below, with more to follow.

---

@ kirkryder - I'm not sure what to say. Your entry would be more satisfying if it was a tad bit longer.

@ vangle - that's a decent idea for an alternate, less hostile Borg. But does your crew advise them to change their ways because a hive mind is inherently bad? I can see Starfleet dancing on the fine line there because people voluntarily joining a hive wouldn't be bad, but a hive with a single, unpleasant purpose would be devastating.

Also, please do a spell check.
Captain
# 53
12-15-2013, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superhombre777 View Post
My entry is here. As usual, I didn't stick to the topic very well, but it should at least be amusing.

It's been too long since I wrote anything. Rumors of my demise were slightly exaggerated.

Preliminary comments below, with more to follow.

---

@ kirkryder - I'm not sure what to say. Your entry would be more satisfying if it was a tad bit longer.

@ vangle - that's a decent idea for an alternate, less hostile Borg. But does your crew advise them to change their ways because a hive mind is inherently bad? I can see Starfleet dancing on the fine line there because people voluntarily joining a hive wouldn't be bad, but a hive with a single, unpleasant purpose would be devastating.

Also, please do a spell check.
Heh heh heh. They got obliterated. Stupid Mirror Borg.
Career Officer
# 54
12-16-2013, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadowdark View Post
Heh heh heh. They got obliterated. Stupid Mirror Borg.
Geez, dude, how about a spoiler alert.

Great stuff, superhombre.

"Freedom is just a pretty idea unless it's backed by Force."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Captain
# 55
12-16-2013, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superhombre777 View Post
Awesome Just when I think ch'Raul can't be any more of a Pimp... Thoroughly enjoyed that entry Out of curiosity, did you catch Isabella's cameo in a piece I wrote the other week?
Captain
# 56
12-16-2013, 06:39 AM
Captainsc1, I appreciate your dedication to your cause, I really do.

However, that thread is for stories revolving around a particular theme. If you want to "free-write" regarding your support for treatment of teenage schizophrenia, please start a new thread for that.

Thank you.
-------------------------------------------
I'm old enough not to care too much about what you think of me --
But I'm young enough to remember the future, the way things ought to be...

- Rush, "Cut To the Chase", Counterparts
Captain
# 57
12-16-2013, 08:25 AM
First post? I'll bet its a bot. If I had more time I'd report it.
Kathryn S. Beringer - The Dawn Patrol

Solaris build - Veritatum Liquido Cernene
Captain
# 58
12-16-2013, 11:12 AM
@danqueller - That was extremely impressive. It sort of reminds me of the Greek myth about Poseidon all the 4-legged animals of the world in an attempt to make the perfect gift for a nymph he loved, finally settling on the horse. Great stuff in this piece.

@superhombre777 - yes, it's a deviation from the topic, but still great writing.

Starfleet Veteran
# 59
12-16-2013, 12:25 PM
I had started creating a Foundry episode arc back when the foundry was released about the Mirror Borg... Unfortunately it's been a long, LONG time since I could mess in the foundry and working two jobs now I barely have time for a snowball fight every couple weeks

It'll be interesting to see what everyone comes up with! Anyone interested in the missions should be able to search @trueheart. No guarantees if they work with all the season changes though... :-/
=/\= ================================= =/\=
Captain Ariel Trueheart Department of Temporal Investigations
U.S.S. Valkyrie - NCC 991701
=/\= ================================= =/\=
Captain
# 60
12-16-2013, 12:36 PM
@captaintrueheart - Well then ... join us here I'm sure if you can create a Foundry mission, then you have the moxie to write for the LC