Lt. Commander
# 31
01-13-2010, 01:44 PM
I did order via D2D but i downloaded the game via the Game launcher, with no problems at all in 5 hours fully installed and patched and runs like a charm, so if the normal downloader doenst work or via D2D and other, go for the launcher.
Lt. Commander
# 32 Use The Torrant
01-13-2010, 01:46 PM
Ok everyone who has problems downloading the beta like me who was going to be waiting for days for the thing to download off fileplannet....go the torrent route by first downloading and istalling utorrent whch i found is better than the other torrent download programs out there and you should have it in an hour or two.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-13-2010, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Last I checked the fileshack one was taken off because it was incomplete...if it isn't 7.7gigs you're wasting your time
Yep, you're right. The one on K-Files is also incomplete. The only download option I haven't tried is AtomicGamer, which has a 40+ minute wait time. I'll see how that goes.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-13-2010, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTANG195
Ok everyone who has problems downloading the beta like me who was going to be waiting for days for the thing to download off fileplannet....go the torrent route by first downloading and istalling utorrent whch i found is better than the other torrent download programs out there and you should have it in an hour or two.
can you post a link to utorrent
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-13-2010, 02:13 PM
ok i used bit torrent to download the file but what i did was download just the setup file once the set-up file got done downloading i clicked it and it is now isntalling the game. well let you know how it goes.