Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-13-2010, 12:06 PM
I had the same problem, i was even able to 'drive' around in mine for a bit.

pic 1

pic 2

*tinfoilhat* Lag: the REAL cause of the Enterprise D crash landing?
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-13-2010, 03:56 PM
I'll beam down as my starship ... after a few min I'll turn back into my avatar but without my crew to help me on my mission and no option to ask for reinforcements. I'll also beam out as my Avatar in space ....

That is all of course not including the 15 min of 'server not responding' / being kicked / trying to log back in just to try and beam down or beam up ...
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-13-2010, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKKKHAANNNNN
now if ind my character model going out into space replacing the ship model. as well as visa versa.
I've had the same thing happen to me. If you wait long enough, it comes back to normal
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-13-2010, 04:54 PM
The worst part of this is if you are beaming down to a planet with your away team, what happened to me was if I appear as a ship my away team doesn't appear and I have to abandon it
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-13-2010, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unos View Post
The worst part of this is if you are beaming down to a planet with your away team, what happened to me was if I appear as a ship my away team doesn't appear and I have to abandon it
This happened to me too. I pressed the "request reinforcments" button and it actually spawned the team, you may want to check if that does it for you too.