Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Unable to authenticate...
01-13-2010, 08:46 PM
Okkkaaayyy what gives? My login/pw no longer recognize? I type it in correctly (as is)....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-13-2010, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shypwreck View Post
Okkkaaayyy what gives? My login/pw no longer recognize? I type it in correctly (as is)....
Servers still down from the emergency maintenance that started before 7pm EST.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-13-2010, 08:53 PM
Any idea if this patch will fix the fatal error problem when trying to launch the game
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-13-2010, 08:58 PM
I got this too. Just out of curisoty I went and checked my account status and my beta key was gone and said I had no products..... this better be a glitch...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-13-2010, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taskmageet
Any idea if this patch will fix the fatal error problem when trying to launch the game
No clue. But after it's up, you should be able to log in and hopefully without the serious lag we had today before the emergency maintenance.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-13-2010, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigintwarrior View Post
I got this too. Just out of curisoty I went and checked my account status and my beta key was gone and said I had no products..... this better be a glitch...
Yup, same here. Probably because the servers to verify that data are down.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-13-2010, 09:10 PM
Sorry Cryptic.... I jumped the gun.... Notch it up to me jonesing for a little bit of phaser fire...
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:07 AM.