Lt. Commander
# 1 New extended downtime
01-13-2010, 10:14 PM
Well according to the launcher downtime has been extended to 12:00am PST (3:am EST for me) due to issues found during the game.

Guess I will try again tomorrow after work.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2010, 10:15 PM
this is exactly why they need a model to test it out on first.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2010, 10:22 PM
It's tested in house before being released to the public.

Sometimes things happen that you can not plan for. Going from test systems to live system is not always going to have the same results no matter how hard you test ... anything can happen.

At least it was found before it actually went live.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-13-2010, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepioth View Post
It's tested in house before being released to the public.

Sometimes things happen that you can not plan for. Going from test systems to live system is not always going to have the same results no matter how hard you test ... anything can happen.

At least it was found before it actually went live.
I agree with this statement fully! This IS a Beta. While it's "open" for the public, this is not the FULL game yet guys. All we can do here is collect the information of issues popping up and report them. In the short time I've had available, they've been able to patch the game at least three times. That's pretty good support IMO.

Give them time to sort out the details. Go-Live isn't until February so there's time to solve the key bugs surely.
Lt. Commander
# 5 :)))
01-13-2010, 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadecougar View Post
I agree with this statement fully! This IS a Beta. While it's "open" for the public, this is not the FULL game yet guys. All we can do here is collect the information of issues popping up and report them. In the short time I've had available, they've been able to patch the game at least three times. That's pretty good support IMO.

Give them time to sort out the details. Go-Live isn't until February so there's time to solve the key bugs surely.
exactly what beta is we have to work together to work out these bugs so the game will be even more fun and exciting