Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Ensign
After scanning the third debris field, the Hirogen anomaly opens and sucks you in.

However, it did not load the next map. I am currently stuck in the anomaly with no way of doing anything.

Dropped the mission - no effect. Relogged - reloads right back in the same spot.

Unable to warp to sector space or transwarp due to being in combat. Unable to respawn because there is no way to die.

This character is now completely unplayable until the issue is resolved.

Absolutely unacceptable.

This game has been out for over 3 years now, but continues to struggle with loads of bugs. And, in this case, bugs so extreme that they make the game unplayable.
Captain
# 122
12-12-2013, 09:47 AM
The other day i got stuck in defera, i jumped in the temple to catch a preserver artifact, and i landed just in a neutral spot of the artifact in a little hole. I used the /stuck command and it was useless, since it teleported me only 0,1 inch away LOL. In the end, i needed to just log out and re-log in.

Seriously, please raise the distance the /stuck command respawns you, if not it is almost useless most of the times.
Ensign
# 123 Stuck on Mission:Trapped!
12-24-2013, 05:04 PM
I was playing trapped and when the wormhole map was supposed to load, I was just stuck in the light. No moving! Help Me! It said I was in combat!
Ensign
# 124 Stuck
01-12-2014, 12:20 AM
So I am stuck in the same mission as the others.... What the heck there are post for this from 2010!

Please fix, nothing I try has worked. None of the slash commands, logged off and on and off deleted mission etc.....

Please help this is my only character.. likely to stay that way if this is normal.
Ensign
# 125
01-13-2014, 07:26 PM
great so i'm not the only one stuck in this darn worm hole

when are they going to fix this matter or helping out the toons that are stuck, its been 3 days now..
Commander
# 126
01-15-2014, 08:08 PM
guys..exit the game completely, relaunch, log in, and click resume mission, it spawns you in the proper map.

I had this exact same snafu with the wormhole happen to me too.
freedom is the right of all sentient beings -optimus prime, transformers 2007 /
Quote:
Looks like Starfleet ships use Windows, sometimes they need a while..
Quote:
Ignore the red light. It's a Cardassian interrogation technique. It's actually green, and there are five of them. Seriously.
Quote:
There are FOUR lights!
Captain
# 127
01-16-2014, 04:48 AM
Actually, i dunno if the other commands work, but the /stuck command is completely useless. Please cryptic, do something about that. If i get stuck on a place, the stuck command should respawn you far away from your position, not just 0,000001 inch behind. Thats stupid. I got stuck more often than i wish (i have a caitian toon and i like to go through weird paths lol) and that command never worked for me lol. I wonder if it worked for someone, actually.

About u guys being stucked on missions... lol, well, just skip the mission, drop it, since u dont know when cryptic is going to fix that. Maybe in the next month, maybe the next year, or maybe cryptic will never fix it (sadly, it looks like this is the option they always choose). I hope im wrong, but the problem is, is not only that mission its bugged lol...
Ensign
# 128
01-21-2014, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
Same mission, same problem....
I am having the same problem, solution?
Ensign
# 129
01-30-2014, 09:06 PM
Kinda similar:
Is there a thread already detailing about BOFFs getting sucked into constructs and stuck on planet missions?
Lt. Commander
# 130
02-01-2014, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xraiderv1 View Post
guys..exit the game completely, relaunch, log in, and click resume mission, it spawns you in the proper map.

I had this exact same snafu with the wormhole happen to me too.
There is no Resume Mission button anywhere. Clicking play drops you into the system and activates the wormhole graphic trapping you.

This mission is living up to it's name.

Trapped as well.
Closed Thread