Lieutenant
# 21
08-29-2013, 02:28 PM
Is there any way to have the Zen ships unlocked on tribble so I can test drive a ship before buying it on Holodeck?
Starfleet Veteran
# 22
09-07-2013, 06:57 AM
Unfortunately, no. There are some ships on Tribble that you can test drive if you have Zen on Tribble (i.e. you put Zen on before they moved to PWE's site for Zen purchases) or if you manage to get in as a focus tester then you may get to test some of the new ships before they get to Holodeck. Occasionally, the devs put a ship on for people to test before going to the Zen store on Holodeck (e.g. the new Rom level 30 ships [added 9/6] or the Odyssey/Bortasqu packs [removed with Legacy of Romulus]). Other than that, you won't be able to get most of the Zen store ships to test.
"That hurts worse than the uniform." - Dr. McCoy on the Vulcan salute
"On Vulcan, the teddy bears are alive. And they have six-inch fangs." - Spock on sehlats
Ensign
# 23 tribble
12-24-2013, 07:17 PM
There does not seem to be any live fleets on tribble?
TS channel is dead ,i tried for 2 hours ,no response given.
I am in need of a fleet which have access to advanced weapons,and if possible locator consoles from spire research
Starfleet Veteran
# 24
12-26-2013, 09:56 PM
If you want to search for fleets, the fleet search function should work similar to how it works on Holodeck. At the moment, I believe the official testing fleet is full (500 out of 500 members), which may explain why you didn't get any response. Other than that, I don't know if I can help you out much. Try creating a new thread in the Tribble general discussion forums? Additionally, if you have a fleet on Holodeck, you might consider trying to get 5 of them over to Tribble to create a fleet.
"On Vulcan, the teddy bears are alive. And they have six-inch fangs." - Spock on sehlats
Commander
# 25
01-10-2014, 02:41 PM
Any updates as to where things are on Tribble now? I can get full access to Nukara items on DS9, but is there anything else available, and where can it be found?
Weyland-Yutani Joint Space Venture - Always open to new members!

My name is Rage, and I too support a revised Galaxy family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by khayuung View Post
Firstly, be proud! You're part of the few, the stubborn, the Federation Dreadnought Captains.
Starfleet Veteran
# 26
01-24-2014, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevmrage View Post
Any updates as to where things are on Tribble now? I can get full access to Nukara items on DS9, but is there anything else available, and where can it be found?
I'll be out of town this weekend, so I won't be able to update the actual guide until next week, but long story short, yes. The most relevant for you (looking for items to test) is the addition of consoles on Drozana station. There is a console on the bar and one along the wall (in the main area) that have items you can test on them. These haven't been updated very recently as far as I know. Last I checked you can pick up some of the Dyson rep stuff and the tactical warbirds that are on Holodeck now.
Career Officer
# 27
02-19-2014, 01:05 AM
Where did they hide the Character Copy page now that the ARC/PWE styled website is in place?
STO Forum:
Where the Human Adventure is Just Beginning!

Where you can also catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
Give the Art Team time to fix the K't'inga << Link
Exploring STO Since Pavement.
Starfleet Veteran
# 28
02-21-2014, 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psiameese View Post
Where did they hide the Character Copy page now that the ARC/PWE styled website is in place?
Internet explorer and Firefox is able to remove it without any plugins. There is an option to inspect elements and to remove them.

First thing I did to give myself more time is to repeated hit the escape key to cancel the redirect action when the timer hit zero.

http://youtu.be/uPwGn2Y31SU

The interesting thing is the page is still fully functional. The problems I ran into is if I clicked a link the timer would pop up again before folowing. I had to right click and open in a new tab each time and repeat the removal process.

The place where this came in handy was copying my characters over to tribble. (Main reason I tried.)

http://sto.perfectworld.com/community/tribble-test

http://youtu.be/e5kuXQ2uAIc

Last edited by robdmc; 02-21-2014 at 12:11 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 29
02-26-2014, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psiameese View Post
If you check the Tribble Announcements page, you'll see that they have removed that page. It will not be up for a few weeks or more. Captain Smirk has confirmed that for the near future that page is gone but will hopefully be back soon. Once Cryptic decides where/how to place the page, they will put it back again.

Last edited by sarek93; 02-26-2014 at 05:00 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 30
03-06-2014, 03:27 PM
And the character transfer page is back up. There is now a section under the "Guides" page that link to the "Tribble Test Server" which is the character transfer page.