Lt. Commander
# 1 Server Keeps Going Down
01-14-2010, 12:13 AM
What is going on,i could not get in,found out the server was down,then when it came back up i FINNALY got to create a character,when i got to the name screen,i was "Disconnected" a few seconds later,and now i can't get in because the server is down,do you expect to fix this!?JUST THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER,OFF AND ON,I Actualy REGRET paying the 99 cents at target to buy a beta card!And i doubt i will buy the full game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-14-2010, 12:14 AM
You're not fit for beta testing.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-14-2010, 12:15 AM
Less lag for the rest of us when it releases then!
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-14-2010, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIN705 View Post
What is going on,i could not get in,found out the server was down,then when it came back up i FINNALY got to create a character,when i got to the name screen,i was "Disconnected" a few seconds later,and now i can't get in because the server is down,do you expect to fix this!?JUST THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER,OFF AND ON,I Actualy REGRET paying the 99 cents at target to buy a beta card!And i doubt i will buy the full game.
omfg im getting tired of these kind of posts, im guessing your just trolling but on the odd chance your not ill say it again, and your about to be spamed with it; THIS IS BETA, beta is NOT just a free game month, cryptic are ironing out bugs, testing servers and patching it up the unmentionables, deal with it or don't play a game that is in BETA
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-14-2010, 12:19 AM
I DO know what beta is i just would have expected for this to have been worked out in the CLOSED beta
I was just angry,just had to rage,you see it goes back a few days ago......I was a member of another online community(in another game) that had a "SERVER IS DOWN RAGE ABOUT IT HERE" section,i guess i've grown too fond of it,every time people just went in there and totally cussed like crazy,i mean totally crazy,image posted all sorts of things,i KNOW i've grown a bit to fond of that TOO much.anyhow i'm cool now and will not post anything like this again.Just disregard this WHOLE THREAD.

Just ignore this entire thread,go ahead and delete it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-14-2010, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIN705 View Post
anyhow i'm cool now
yea, this thread is full of cool