Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 1 I need help with 2 problems.
01-14-2010, 07:30 AM
Hi all,
I am in need of help with 2 problems that are plaguing me. The first one is that I am unable to move
unless I make my character roll forward and my character seems to also slide backward for no
apparent reason but it's not rubberbanding as it doesn't move forward at all. I've seen other players
moving around with no problems but that's not the case for me. My second problem is for some odd
reason I have a hard time completing the tutorial missions as I am stuck on the mission to scan a injured
crewman but whenever I press F or click the button I see the animation and sometimes get the little
message saying it's interacting/scanning but then the message disappears and no matter how many
times I click the button or press F I am unable to complete it. Also the first problem mentioned above
makes it hard to stay in one spot long enough to be able to scan as well so I have to let my character
slide backwards against one of the beds and keep my back to the crewman I'm trying to scan in order
to stay within range so I can try and complete the message. I've even tried the suggestion of using the
nvidia 190.62 drivers but I still have the problem so any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Edit: I should also mention that I'm haven't messed with any of the graphics options and I am still having
the problem.