Rihannsu
# 1 3Hrs....
12-31-2013, 12:04 PM
3 Hours and counting waiting to talk to Perfect World Billing... You guys on vacation or something?

Ring ring ring... Thank you for calling Perfect World billing services. All of our agents are currently busy, please hold for the next available agent.

*Silence*

We appreciate your patience, please hold for the next available agent.

*Silence*

Did you know you can find the answers to most commonly asked questions right on the web? Just go to www.perfectworld.com and click on the support link.

*Silence*

Ring ring ring... Repeat...

Seriously feels like I'm in an episode of Family Guy, you know the one where Quagmire and Cleveland get locked in the basement by Stewie forced to watch the DirectTV help channel...
"Lets see what this button does..."
Rihannsu
# 2
12-31-2013, 12:40 PM
Ok well I give, 3Hrs 50mins and 37 secs... You win, your wait time is longer then my patience...
Community Moderator
# 3
12-31-2013, 03:48 PM
Um yeah a lot of people are out of the office for the holidays. That's been said many times
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
12-31-2013, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
Um yeah a lot of people are out of the office for the holidays. That's been said many times
Yeah it's kinda that time of year really isn't it??

***Disenchanted***
Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
Captain
# 5
12-31-2013, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirahitomi View Post
Ok well I give, 3Hrs 50mins and 37 secs... You win, your wait time is longer then my patience...
Please tell me you actually didn't sit there and wait the entire time...
Captain
# 6
01-01-2014, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
Um, maybe they should update the message to say they are out and when they'll be back..like any other business?
Rihannsu
# 7
01-01-2014, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadme2kirk View Post
Um, maybe they should update the message to say they are out and when they'll be back..like any other business?
Yeah no ****, instead of leaving peeps hanging on the phone thinking they are going to get somewhere.

And yes I did sit there that long, I put the phone on speaker, set it on the counter at work while I did my daily paperwork. I find its the easiest way to wait out the grind of being on hold while waiting to talk to customer service reps, well... provided there are actually reps in the office to speak to...