Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Survivor of Remus
# 11
01-01-2014, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by feiqa View Post

People seem to want more/better interiors to the starships. But not pay for them. And those doing this asking seem to think we have enough ships already.

But ships and especially lock box ships seem to sell at a brisk pace. So why stop work on what sells for that which has no price to it. The only way to get it is to pay for it.
I know you have no way of knowing if I'm telling the truth, but I'm a lifetimer who spends a LARGE percentage of each paycheck on Zen that I immediately spend in this game. Yes, I'm one of those horrible people who opens tons of lock boxes and enjoys pimping out my toons in crazy gear.

I would ABSOLUTELY pay for the option to customize my ship interiors! Sure, I'd be happier if the devs would just unlock the option to customize all ship interiors, but if I had to pay for it I'd drop my money in a heartbeat ... at the very least I'd customize my Jem'Hadar ships so my captains and their crews don't have to stand inside that closet the Founders call a bridge.

Anyway, please don't group everyone into the "not willing to pay for it" category.
In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."
Career Officer
# 12
01-01-2014, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pweistheworst View Post
I know you have no way of knowing if I'm telling the truth, but I'm a lifetimer who spends a LARGE percentage of each paycheck on Zen that I immediately spend in this game. Yes, I'm one of those horrible people who opens tons of lock boxes and enjoys pimping out my toons in crazy gear.

I would ABSOLUTELY pay for the option to customize my ship interiors! Sure, I'd be happier if the devs would just unlock the option to customize all ship interiors, but if I had to pay for it I'd drop my money in a heartbeat ... at the very least I'd customize my Jem'Hadar ships so my captains and their crews don't have to stand inside that closet the Founders call a bridge.

Anyway, please don't group everyone into the "not willing to pay for it" category.
And yet a response to me. Also a lifer that dumps all spending money and bonuses into STO for lock boxes, ships etc. Was for us to stop asking a business to charge money.
If they gave this option I would buy it for several of my ships. The orb weaver is a single room with a guy holding a tricorder! I would love to put a real bridge on there!